Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez giving it large

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
:lolol:

That is about as plausible as "Off! Off! Off! It's an early bath for you, Mr Cantona!".

It's not about the draw. It's about the fact that, just for once, it's YOU who is left feeling gutted, it's YOU and your fellow fans who are fuming at a perceived injustice. It's YOU whose night has been completely ruined by US, and not the other way round and it's US having the last laugh for once. I can't tell you how great it made me feel sitting on the train back from Thornton Heath and listening to angry home fans ranting to each other about how unfair it was that the greatest footballing display since records began hadn't been rewarded by a victory.

Schadenfreude is a good word for it, though that does mean "shameful joy" and I won't lie: I felt absolutely no shame whatsoever in revelling in your misery.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
God knows what would have happened if Andone was still here and playing in that game yesterday.

I would imagine a heavy fine and possible points deduction for us and no doubt once a few homesdale Knobs joined in plus our lot coming ontothe stage, a couple of games behind closed doors for each side and the apparent rivalry reconfirmed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would imagine a heavy fine and possible points deduction for us and no doubt once a few homesdale Knobs joined in plus our lot coming ontothe stage, a couple of games behind closed doors for each side and the apparent rivalry reconfirmed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I miss Andone too.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon that hugehandedness is a must for keepers, and Bobby Sanchez looks to have the sort of palm that could envelope at least one human head. Add that likelihood to the fact that Palace fans are pickled-onion-brain-size people, one of his giant paws could easily clasp 9 of their wee bitter bonces at once.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s most enjoyable that our current team contains three characters in Sanchez, Maupay and Dunk that wind them up so much. Down the years its tended to be just one on each side. Just off the top of my head Harkouk, Hilaire, Bright, Zaha, Wardy, Knockeart (someone will have to add to our names as I don’t really know who they despise). But THREE ? Being Palace must be a bitter hell !!!!

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I reckon that hugehandedness is a must for keepers, and Bobby Sanchez looks to have the sort of palm that could envelope at least one human head. Add that likelihood to the fact that Palace fans are pickled-onion-brain-size people, one of his giant paws could easily clasp 9 of their wee bitter bonces at once.

:lolol:

God, I've missed you.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I’d back Sanchezagainst anyone

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
You want some...?

308px-RSanchez_2021.jpg