Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sanchez giving it large

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol: I knew you were the expert, but couldn't trace the original thread/s, as I didn't recall the magic number.

I bounced it this morning it was about 10 places below this thread :facepalm: :lol: :kiss:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Was surprised at Sanchez, but wow! He knows he belongs in this league now!

Good a place as any to mention his amazing save on the second half - it was offside in the end but it was a great stop.

This is it. If there are any out there who still see him as a youth keeper starting to make his way at the top level that has now gone.

Once you've given out that much to Palace, that's it, you've got your wings.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I wonder if this is the first time we've seen this side of Sanchez because he's not played in front of fans before or if, because he's been with us from the age of 15, he's grown up playing palace at youth levels and had it indoctrinated into him that they're a bunchy of nobby bellends?

Either way, good stuff!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As the final whistle went, Sanchez was giving it to the Holmesdale, so McArthur went over to him to tell him to calm down,
then the pushing started.
Emotions were running high, some of your players were throwing shirts into the crowd, as if you had won a cup final or gone top of the league.
That’s football for you, fine margins and all that .

:lolol:

That is about as plausible as "Off! Off! Off! It's an early bath for you, Mr Cantona!".

It's not about the draw. It's about the fact that, just for once, it's YOU who is left feeling gutted, it's YOU and your fellow fans who are fuming at a perceived injustice. It's YOU whose night has been completely ruined by US, and not the other way round and it's US having the last laugh for once. I can't tell you how great it made me feel sitting on the train back from Thornton Heath and listening to angry home fans ranting to each other about how unfair it was that the greatest footballing display since records began hadn't been rewarded by a victory.

Schadenfreude is a good word for it, though that does mean "shameful joy" and I won't lie: I felt absolutely no shame whatsoever in revelling in your misery.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Six Foot Six
Six Foot Six
Six Foot Six

Laid Back Dude
Laid Back Dude
Laid Back Dude

"Laid back dude" is really good.

That said, an extra syllable good be added, giving a swinging feel:

Bobby Sanchez
Numero uno, numero uno, numero uno
Bobby Sanchez
Numero uno
He hates Palarse! :smile:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I wonder if this is the first time we've seen this side of Sanchez because he's not played in front of fans before or if, because he's been with us from the age of 15, he's grown up playing palace at youth levels and had it indoctrinated into him that they're a bunchy of nobby bellends?

Either way, good stuff!

You'll be surprised to learn that the first time Sanchez faced Palace at any level for Albion was ....... in the Premier League in February. The Croydon clowns, let us remember, chose to spunk their Premier League riches on the exorbitant wages of old men, rather than invest in a Category One academy, meaning that by the time Sanchez joined our youth system we were, quite literally, in a different league at U-18 and U-23 level.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
As the final whistle went, Sanchez was giving it to the Holmesdale, so McArthur went over to him to tell him to calm down,
Emotions were running high, some of your players were throwing shirts into the crowd, as if you had won a cup final or gone top of the league.

As if your players/fans wouldn't have reacted the same after snatching a goal at the end of a nothing game. Palace didn't deserve 3 points, penalty aside you did nothing to trouble Sanchez all game. Stats were pretty even, taking a point against a rival basically is a win. The only rule, don't ****ing lose.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Only Zaha to blame for everything… Hope you let the sulky **** leave and get out of the fixture - he can’t handle it and causes constant issues. Fair play for coming on here after that - must have been gutted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[TWEET]1442616489228607489[/TWEET]

Ignoring the usual sex offender bollocks can we take a minute to realise that the mutant drum-banging freaks have filmed a video of our keeper winding them up and have posted it online as some kind of victory. There’s something very wrong with their actual DNA

If ever there was an irony in calling people sex offenders…

Ah balls Twitter pic won’t load - also seems to be claiming they’re the best fans in England and his video has ‘rattled’ us - bless him :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[TWEET]1442616489228607489[/TWEET]

Ignoring the usual sex offender bollocks can we take a minute to realise that the mutant drum-banging freaks have filmed a video of our keeper winding them up and have posted it online as some kind of victory. There’s something very wrong with their actual DNA

5B3DB356-6630-4472-ABF1-2FC581073E3C.png

Utter moron - utter moron. He is the sort of person that makes social media a terrible thing - will get what’s coming to him for sure and those glasses will be even more odd looking.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
[emoji38]ol:

That is about as plausible as "Off! Off! Off! It's an early bath for you, Mr Cantona!".

It's not about the draw. It's about the fact that, just for once, it's YOU who is left feeling gutted, it's YOU and your fellow fans who are fuming at a perceived injustice. It's YOU whose night has been completely ruined by US, and not the other way round and it's US having the last laugh for once. I can't tell you how great it made me feel sitting on the train back from Thornton Heath and listening to angry home fans ranting to each other about how unfair it was that the greatest footballing display since records began hadn't been rewarded by a victory.

Schadenfreude is a good word for it, though that does mean "shameful joy" and I won't lie: I felt absolutely no shame whatsoever in revelling in your misery.
Beautiful post

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Six Foot Six
Six Foot Six
Six Foot Six

Laid Back Dude
Laid Back Dude
Laid Back Dude

This got me thinking of that chant United fans had for Zlatan, and I think there's potential to turn it into one for Bobby:

Bobby Sanchez, number 1
He is a Spanish giant
On a free from Levante, he cost us ****ing zero

6ft 6, calm as ****
He get's the fans excited
Stick your palace up your arse cos we are Brighton hove albion

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
View attachment 140857

Utter moron - utter moron. He is the sort of person that makes social media a terrible thing - will get what’s coming to him for sure and those glasses will be even more odd looking.

He’ll have trouble buying those pints seeing as he looks about 12. What a twunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here