Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints v Borough

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I'd rather see Southampton go up than West Ham anyway.

Big Sam was so arrogant at the start of the season thinking he could piss this league... Hope he fails in playoffs and gets sacked!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seriously! Still a disgrace though, even if only the spelling.

Yup, Blackadder Goes Forth, Episode Two: "Why thank you, Darling. And I hope your mother dies in a freak
yachting accident."

:thumbsup:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
NOTICE FROM HANTS POLICE If you are driving through Hampshire this weekend and you hear a continuous high-pitched whistling sound, do not be alarmed. It is simply the sound of 20,000 squeaking bottoms in the Southampton area.

Nearly let a bit of wee out :lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why are you posting this?? Your chances of the coveted play offs finished earlier in the week.

Enjoy your 24 hours or so of minor sniggering but we could be in different divisions on Monday night or most probably after we play Cov at home next Sat.

Does that mean you will go and start posting your stuff on West Brom's forum

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Mugged off by a terrible referee.

Welcome to the real world, its normally Southampton getting dodgy penalty/free kick with Lambert diving all over the place.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I'd rather see Southampton go up than West Ham anyway.

Big Sam was so arrogant at the start of the season thinking he could piss this league... Hope he fails in playoffs and gets sacked!

I have to agree with this. Southampton are an irritating club with a higher proportion of numpty of supporters but The Hammers staying down will be far, far funnier. Also, Adkins is a bit of a cock with his David Brent style clichés, incredible smugness and punchable face but I would have him over Allardyce any day of the week.

So, I will take Saints going-up instead of West Ham and it will be quite amusing to see Southampton parading around with that stupid second place trophy thing once again.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
perfectly good 'boro goal chalked off.....

Wasn't it marginally offside? the one in injury time?
We had one chalked off, Lambert kept the ball in through 1 on 1 and would have scored. He doesn't miss those.

The non sending off of Hines completely changed the game though.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Wasn't it marginally offside? the one in injury time?
We had one chalked off, Lambert kept the ball in through 1 on 1 and would have scored. He doesn't miss those.

The non sending off of Hines completely changed the game though.

Both teams scored a goal that was dissallowed for offside and on the telly I could hear the whistle before the ball was in the net on both locations. I didnt see the replay for our one but for their's, the forward was the width of a player offside.

I still cant believe their guy wasnt sent off. If he hadnt been cynically fouled there was a great chance for a goal even if he wasnt the last man - but the point is a yellow would have seen him off.

I'm now looking forward to Nugent sending us into the Prem, and kalma restored when Cardiff get at least a point at Watford and the cheating Boro are in the NPC for another year.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Reading, fantastic achievement

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Both teams scored a goal that was dissallowed for offside and on the telly I could hear the whistle before the ball was in the net on both locations. I didnt see the replay for our one but for their's, the forward was the width of a player offside.

I still cant believe their guy wasnt sent off. If he hadnt been cynically fouled there was a great chance for a goal even if he wasnt the last man - but the point is a yellow would have seen him off.

I'm now looking forward to Nugent sending us into the Prem, and kalma restored when Cardiff get at least a point at Watford and the cheating Boro are in the NPC for another year.

The Lambert one? He wasn't offside. They said the ball went out for a throw, when in fact it rolled down the line.

Karma*

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
The Lambert one? He wasn't offside. They said the ball went out for a throw, when in fact it rolled down the line.

Karma*

It was a quality finish though. I'm mostly annoyed just coz I wanted to celebrate yesterday rather than Monday or next Sat.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Anybody that can wish someone else dead, even if it was a "joke" shouldn't even be on this board. You are a disgrace.

Dear me. Yes it was a quote from Blackadder and tbf I had had a skin full when posting that. Get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here