Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints v Borough

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Wasn't it marginally offside? the one in injury time?
We had one chalked off, Lambert kept the ball in through 1 on 1 and would have scored. He doesn't miss those.

The non sending off of Hines completely changed the game though.

Your players were disgraceful, demanding that the ref dish out cards on more than one occasion
/
/

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Your players were disgraceful, demanding that the ref dish out cards on more than one occasion
/
/

Too f***ing right as well. The ref was diabolical and wasn't going to do it off his own accord.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Too f***ing right as well. The ref was diabolical and wasn't going to do it off his own accord.

Laughed my bollocks off when they scored the free kick over your wall that you refused to move back to 10 yards,a decent ref would have given all the players in the wall a yellow and the captain as well for not controlling his team of cheats
:wanker:
:wanker:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Every single one of your fans has bitched about our "south American" ways, this falls in that category.

Having seen Brighton about 6 times this season and Saints about 10, you can see the why you are bottom of the fair play league and were not. Professional fouls are clearly part of your tactics. I was sitting next to Hans Kray Fan Club for Bton v Palace and he pointed out that Gus makes sure teams cant break on you by deliberate fouls. Once he pointed this out, it was clear to see what he meant. Not 2 minutes later a Palace player broke down the right and was clickly and purposly up-ended.

The ref was a joke yesterday. How he bottled that 2nd yellow was beyond belief. Any neutral could see we deserved more from yesterdays game.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Having seen Brighton about 6 times this season and Saints about 10, you can see the why you are bottom of the fair play league and were not. Professional fouls are clearly part of your tactics. I was sitting next to Hans Kray Fan Club for Bton v Palace and he pointed out that Gus makes sure teams cant break on you by deliberate fouls. Once he pointed this out, it was clear to see what he meant. Not 2 minutes later a Palace player broke down the right and was clickly and purposly up-ended.

The ref was a joke yesterday. How he bottled that 2nd yellow was beyond belief. Any neutral could see we deserved more from yesterdays game.

I rest my case

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So, I will take Saints going-up instead of West Ham and it will be quite amusing to see Southampton parading around with that stupid second place trophy thing once again.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

If they end the season in 2nd place will they get a runners up trophy cabinet made ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here