Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints match

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How long has it taken you to lose 2 stone Granny? Pilates sounds like just what I need.

to be fair, I do hit the gym 4 times a week as well as swim those evenings, but around a year and a bit. the nurse said after my last prod and poke session that I have probably lost a load of fat as muscle is heavier than fat and that is why I have hit a plateau at 17stone.

Brovian. Its getting much better ta...on these bloody warfarin pills for the rest of my life so that is minimal alcolhol ( one pint or a glass of wine ) but at least I am still; here...LOL Blood clots are probably still there as I get stiches avery now and again in teh chest, but the thin blood helps....a bugger when you cut yourself shaving though and it wont clot!!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Cheers GW. I'm having physio on my back at present and need to lose a stone or two so this sounds like the way to go. I do absolutely no exercise during the week, ref my son's game every other Sunday but starting playing 5-a-side tonight.

Hats off to you.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Cheers GW. I'm having physio on my back at present and need to lose a stone or two so this sounds like the way to go. I do absolutely no exercise during the week, ref my son's game every other Sunday but starting playing 5-a-side tonight.

Hats off to you.......

Thanks mate.

I have a freebie guest pass for Virgin/esporta club so if you want to try out a Pilates class, let me know. I do it, Tuesday 8:30, Thursday 8:30 and saturday 12:30 to 1:30 the Mrs is bloody excellent :-( at Pilates and should be doing the advanced classes...I just do the basics.. If the Albion are at home, that is Pilates till 1:30, quick swim till 2, lunch in teh club till 2:30 and a 10 minute amble around to the ground with a skinny cappuchino from the costa place .....marvellous.

hope the back gets better...Pilates certainly helps build up the core strength to support the back and streched you out to loosen it all up.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Cheers mate......might get back to you on that. Thursday would probably be best for me as got footy on Tuesday's now and my boy comes with me to the Amex so not ideal.........I don't even know where this club is ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here