Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint Lennard

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Can I just ask you, purely out of interest..........................

do you like anything about the albion. Honestly mate, I have no axe to grind, but am intrigued, having read several of your posts, are you an angry man generally, are you scared of love?

do children raise an uncontrollable rage inside you, do you want to hit the person in McDonalds when you find out breakfast was stopped being served 7 minutes ago?

do you pull the wings off daddy longlegs?

Why the anger mate, why this bizarre hatred at so many thing about our beloved football club.

Learn to be happy and relaxed.............now deep breaths.........thats better...............and again.................and out...and in.........................and out.

has that helped??

Digweeds Trousers said:
do you want to hit the person in McDonalds when you find out breakfast was stopped being served 7 minutes ago?

:eek: I often want to do that

I myself have had a rant or two at Saint Lennerd's expense, but have to say in his defence that he has shown himself to be a true Brighton fan at heart and for that I respect him. Even if he is a bitter and twisted, pessimistic, condescending doom merchant.

:wave:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:
I myself have had a rant or two at Saint Lennerd's expense, but have to say in his defence that he has shown himself to be a true Brighton fan at heart and for that I respect him. Even if he is a bitter and twisted, pessimistic, condescending doom merchant.

:wave:

Thats what its about - we arent all gonna agree on all things but if approached in the right manner a fun lively exchange of opinions can be had "I'm loving it"as McD's as already claims:clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Why do they stop serving breakfast? It's only microwaved anyway so it's not exactly a hardship to let you have a McMuffin at 2 o clock in the afternoon is it?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Digweeds Trousers said:
do you want to hit the person in McDonalds when you find out breakfast was stopped being served 7 minutes ago?

I often do that

I used to do that

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Faldo said:
Wings on spiders?

Mutant insects in Brighton, shocker!

What? How many daddylonglegs (craneflies) have you seen without wings then? I didn't use to do it that often!

By the way, spiders are actually not insects, but arachnids.

Sorry. :p

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've shouted at Maccy D's when they won't give me a Sausage and Egg McMuffin at 10:33.

Wankers.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I've shouted at Maccy D's when they won't give me a Sausage and Egg McMuffin at 10:33.

Wankers.

Who are they to dictate when you can have your breakfast eh?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rangdo said:
Who are they to dictate when you can have your breakfast eh?

Exactly. What does hurt is that they KNOW that even though I refuse to buy anything else after being refued my McMuffin that I'll sulk for about half an hour afterwards about it before returning for two cheeseburgers and a strawberry shake.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
And what about Welcome Break, pulled in there at 11am for brekky on the way to Sunderland. Got to the front of the queue and ordered and was told "Sorry no sausages". When i pointed out there was a bloody great bowl right in front of Her, the reply was "Sorry, they are lunch sausages". WHAT THE f***!!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You can't eat lunch sausages at breakfast time. That would just be ridiculous.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Digweeds Trousers said:

do you like anything about the albion. Honestly mate, I have no axe to grind, but am intrigued,

I'm not going to defend him but I think he's frustrated by the people running the club who are taking our hard earned cash.

DK is trying to do his best but I cannot for the life of me see WTF MP has done for the club and this clearly is a bugbear for old SL (not that 40 is that old).

But then again if we all thought everyone was doing a fantastic job we'd have our stadium, be eating prawns with the Premiership brigade and not posting anything on NSC! I'm sure that not all is rosy even in the house of Arsenal.:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Saint Lennard

binary said:
I'm not going to defend him but I think he's frustrated by the people running the club who are taking our hard earned cash.

DK is trying to do his best but I cannot for the life of me see WTF MP has done for the club and this clearly is a bugbear for old SL (not that 40 is that old).

But then again if we all thought everyone was doing a fantastic job we'd have our stadium, be eating prawns with the Premiership brigade and not posting anything on NSC! I'm sure that not all is rosy even in the house of Arsenal.:D

We are all frustrated, but why make DK and MP the vent of his spleen when it the NIMBY twats at Falmer and Withdean that have caused far more problems.

It is easy to whine, much harder to suggest something constructive, and he takes the easy option every time

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Saint Lennard

El Presidente said:
We are all frustrated, but why make DK and MP the vent of his spleen when it the NIMBY twats at Falmer and Withdean that have caused far more problems.

It is easy to whine, much harder to suggest something constructive, and he takes the easy option every time

perfect sense mate!! :clap:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Digweeds Trousers said:

do you like anything about the albion. Honestly mate, I have no axe to grind, but am intrigued, having read several of your posts, are you an angry man generally, are you scared of love?

do children raise an uncontrollable rage inside you, do you want to hit the person in McDonalds when you find out breakfast was stopped being served 7 minutes ago?

Why the anger mate, why this bizarre hatred at so many thing about our beloved football club.

Learn to be happy and relaxed.............now deep breaths.........thats better...............and again.................and out...and in.........................and out.

has that helped??

DT my shrink has warned me about opening up but here goes....

I am renowned for my introverted approach to showing my emotions. With the only exception being my uncontrollable showing of passion for the Albion. Especially at away games. I am only angry when i get frustrated from paying premiership prices for a League1 product

I am in Love with the Albion but will never recover from the near tragedy of Hereford.

My children are the ones who put the trivia of Falmer into perspective.

Don't go to McD's. Prefer Subway cos it gives me a choice. Last time i went in one was away to Chesterfield when we were in Div 3. Arrived there late and it was the only option.

I don't harm daddy long legs as i have a feeling i'm gonna come back as one one day.

Your term hatred is a bit strong. I have explained why i do not like MP. I feel pity for DK cos i think he is out of his depth and he is like Archright finding himself Chairman of Lidl.

Finally Thank you for your concerns. It seems that my journey along NSC has been a wonderful experience. From being called a NIMBY for about the first dozen postings to a Palarse fan over the next dozen to outright abuse. But your humility has now totally thrown me.... and it's all getting a bit too much:cry: :cry: . I knew i shouldn't have opened up!!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Fair play mate - at least now I have an understanding as to how you feel. But I would say that you cannot allow tha cancer of Archer and Bellotti eat away at you. Hereford for me in a way was the lancing of the boil.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Digweeds Trousers said:
Fair play mate - at least now I have an understanding as to how you feel. But I would say that you cannot allow tha cancer of Archer and Bellotti eat away at you. Hereford for me in a way was the lancing of the boil.

But just thinking of that game makes my stomach churn. Am i the only one that can still feel the tension that game put us through.

As for Archer and Bellotti. RIP....Rest in P1ss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here