Re: Re: Saint Lennard

Saint Lennard said:
Prefer Subway cos it gives me a choice.

My respect for you has quadrupled (sp?), Well Done that man :clap:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm worried that Subway are beginning to take over the world. Them and Time Chinese. I have it on reliable authority that they are both major pieces of the jigsaw in the new world order. Along with Adam Virgo. We should all be on our guard...
:eek:

Last edited:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I have the highest respect for Adam, his work ethic and his attempt to be a round peg in a square hole but i draw the line at eating anything he dishes up in front of me.:ohmy:

Actually, Adam can knock up a half decent roasted tranche of fois gras with caramelised endives, carrot puree and sauternes jus. You're missing out.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lokki 7 said:
Actually, Adam can knock up a half decent roasted tranche of fois gras with caramelised endives, carrot puree and sauternes jus. You're missing out.

Not on his salary he cant

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Saint Lennard said:
But just thinking of that game makes my stomach churn. Am i the only one that can still feel the tension that game put us through.

As for Archer and Bellotti. RIP....Rest in P1ss.

I had been to 7 other away games that season and hadn't see us score so RR's goal was something of a milestone on 2 fronts that day. I was still so wound up over that game I couldn't stomach a pint until the Sunday evening.

As for the rich Lancashire twat and the failed politician :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here