Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saint Gerrard arrested for Assualt

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wonder if Michael will return the favour.

steven-gerrard_1125470c.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Guaranteed there will be some thousand quid an hour Liverpool FC solicitor down there right now, ensuring his client leaves custody with an unblemished reputation and paying off all and sundry. IMHO. Obviously.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Guaranteed there will be some thousand quid an hour Liverpool FC solicitor down there right now, ensuring his client leaves custody with an unblemished reputation and paying off all and sundry. IMHO. Obviously.

Pretty much spot on, IMHO. I would imagine that IF 'Stevie G' were the main instigator, there will also be some scally to take the rap (and a nice healthy bank balance to boot).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Rumour has it that Gerrard was in the nightclub when somebody tapped him on the shoulder , instinctively he dived headlong into the DJ's booth causing a facial wound to the DJ. :shrug:

I'm surprised it took to page 2 to get a diving joke. It was my first reaction.

"Footballer in incident in bar" Anyone surprised? The footballers that aren't drunken hooligans, or testosterone heavy bullies, are usually targeted by drunk "fans" who think taking on a footballer some how validates them as a proper fan of a rival club/working class hero sticking it to the prima donna/tough guy etc.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm surprised it took to page 2 to get a diving joke. It was my first reaction.

"Footballer in incident in bar" Anyone surprised? The footballers that aren't drunken hooligans, or testosterone heavy bullies, are usually targeted by drunk "fans" who think taking on a footballer some how validates them as a proper fan of a rival club/working class hero sticking it to the prima donna/tough guy etc.

So you're saying, if an ibbrebriated Albion fan goes into Paradox (Sorry) and starts a fight with the visiting Yeovil Town left back he thinks he's a working class hero?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So you're saying, if an ibbrebriated Albion fan goes into Paradox (Sorry) and starts a fight with the visiting Yeovil Town left back he thinks he's a working class hero?

Yes.

No. I'm thinking more of the fan "from the real world" who thinks of premiership footballers as overpaid prima donnas etc think they're striking a blow for working class in their drunken stupor, and are likely to make comments to their equally thick headed friends "serves him right..."

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton

I don't think many compare Yeovil's left back to Steven Gerrard.

The retaliation of the Yeovil left back will hardly be the breaking news of the day.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes.

No. I'm thinking more of the fan "from the real world" who thinks of premiership footballers as overpaid prima donnas etc think they're striking a blow for working class in their drunken stupor, and are likely to make comments to their equally thick headed friends "serves him right..."

I don't even care. You were right in the first place. I don't even know why I replied. f*** me I'm bored.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Poor stevie, the theiving scouse bastard was just innocently out for a nights wallowing in self pity with his crew when he was accosted in some manner and dived for cover.So the local plod, obviously Manure fans ,decided to throw him in the cells(gay maker).

when does the charity record come out?

btw
I hope by page 4 that this issue is settled and Gerrard is convicted or cleared before any information/facts about what occured leak out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What a silly, juvenile little boy you are.

Has he been found guilty yet?

Ohh evening, may I ask; why do you always jump on the defensive when anything to do with Merseyside or Liverpool is mentioned.

Just wondering like ???

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
*cough*cough* Mellotron, are you going to reply or have you accepted your opinion is false and at the equivalent level of an 8 year old?

franks brother

How long before someone does a photo shop number with Gerrard and a (broken) Carlsberg bottle in hand...allegedly of course...

Injured DJ with tagline:

"Probably the worst request of the year"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here