Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sainsburys Selhurst Park.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
And this thread is all about making up for the utter humiliation of your lot last Tuesday.LMFAO.
Carry on numpties.
Caveman crew oo oo.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
why dont you idiots grow the f*** up
so you got a new ground well woopeefuckingdoo
shame you aint got a team to play in it....
get a life you retards

Normally when you go fishing you have to find the fish first and then dangle your bait but not here, they come to you and give themselves up. They are daft.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Looks like some well dodgy cabling

IMG_3570.JPG

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm jealous now, I want a Sainsbury's hanging of our north stand, which bastard started this thread? I'm lobbying Bloom for our very own supermarket.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f***ing hell,it gets worse

what are those 2 things with glass roofs,the changing rooms?

Bit disappointed by their crowd to be honest. Three blokes and the female thing that only went to keep an eye on her man.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Notice the sign in the club shop window.

With dwindling attendences and failed desperate poster campaigns, they can't shift those sorry looking kits..........

oh my mistake, i thought that the 'SALE' sign was for the club not the kits.......my bad :p

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
bit mean having sainsbury's emergency exits leading into a large shit hole.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
And this thread is all about making up for the utter humiliation of your lot last Tuesday.LMFAO.
Carry on numpties.
Caveman crew oo oo.

just a bit of banter fella, if you can't take it you dont actually have to come on here :)
also i would hardly call 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of a game (including two from 90mins onwards) a humiliation (Y)
:)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why would they put a SALE sign up when they don't need to pay their bills? Sign should say YOU'VE BEEN SCREWED to the local business?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
get a life you retards

Says the man on a rival teams messageboard.
Oh, and our teams doing alright, well above yours anyway :wink:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
A true fact:

Footfall through that Sainsburys between 3.00 - 4.45 when Palace are at home is HIGHER than the people in the ground.

I'm amazed by the fact Sainsburys is sustainable in that area to be honest, if it was Lidl or Iceland the place would be even more mobbed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
does this show the enterance to Sainsburys or the club shop I can not make out from this picture?
Are they serparated, or just an aisle each? And do they share the till?
bwahahaha f***ing hell is that photo shopped or real
It's amazing isn't it, it's real.
i remember going up to bolton for a cup game,late 80's/early 90's and they had a supermarket as part of their ground too
I remember going to that game, FineFair I think, and they had a painted strip diagonally across the away end, showing us where to stand if we wanted to see the whole pitch.
get a life you retards
:lol: some of your fellow fans come on here saying our new stadium is a shit identikit, we dare to suggest your place isn't all that and you get your knickers in a twist.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
get a life you retards

Ahh diddums, does the fact that you have a shit hole in a shit area bother you that much ? Granted I expect you'd feel more at home if the Sainsburys was a Netto but you can't have it all.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
get a life you retards

3 points mean anything?! idiot.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Carry on numpties.
Caveman crew oo oo.

Oh dear... Please don't tell me youve designed ur own avator for NSC :facepalm: and taken lots of time to do it :facepalm: We're 3 poinjts ahead of you in the league - long way to go yet but that will be the telling sign come May - who is higher - not who plays out of their skin for one game (complimnent in case u can't understand).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here