Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sainsburys Selhurst Park.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Hi All,

Wonder if you can help me with some questions I have.

Does anyone know if the Sainsburys that is built into Selhurst Park allows you to walk through the freezer section and out onto the pitch?

What came first was it the shop or the stand?

Also, are there any other plans to develop the remaining 3 stands into Lidle or Iceland supermarkets?

If anyone has some pictures I would love to see them.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Hi All,

Wonder if you can help me with some questions I have.

Does anyone know if the Sainsburys that is built into Selhurst Park allows you to walk through the freezer section and out onto the pitch?

What came first was it the shop or the stand?

Also, are there any other plans to develop the remaining 3 stands into Lidle or Iceland supermarkets?

If anyone has some pictures I would love to see them.

Thank you,

Says a fan of a club who's home strip is Tesco's and away is Asda

Actually you could put a couple of Tesco Expresses in those unfinished corners at the Amex, fans might not leave before the final whistle again if they can do their shopping after.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Says a fan of a club who's home strip is Tesco's and away is Asda

Actually you could put a couple of Tesco Expresses in those unfinished corners at the Amex, fans might not leave before the final whistle again if they can do their shopping after.

Forgive me if i'm wrong and all but since when have asda been green and black?

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
PICT1121.jpg

PICT1134.jpg

By the way:
Tesco founded in 1919, Asda in 1965.
Brighton and Hove albion 1901.
Enough said.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is there a Sainsbury's stand? Can we do our shopping and get a free seat (like they are offering all the locals in the area to stop the embarrassment of sub 10k crowds). And more importantly, can we buy one and get one free?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
What time does it open till on match days? Might pop in for a steak slice & some tins after our glorious victory in January :albion2:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
bwahahaha f***ing hell is that photo shopped or real

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i remember going up to bolton for a cup game,late 80's/early 90's and they had a supermarket as part of their ground too

i remember thinking,this looks f***ing ridiclous,got a nice new ground now,like us

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
why dont you idiots grow the f*** up
so you got a new ground well woopeefuckingdoo
shame you aint got a team to play in it....
get a life you retards

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Couple of weeks ago the Old Bill went steaming into the home stand, thinking it was about to kick off with Away fans who'd got in..........

Only to realise it was only Palace fans carrying holding their shopping bags and not fans of Blackpool

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
why dont you idiots grow the f*** up
so you got a new ground well woopeefuckingdoo
shame you aint got a team to play in it....
get a life you retards

hook-line-sinker.gif

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
i remember going up to bolton for a cup game,late 80's/early 90's and they had a supermarket as part of their ground too

Happened at Hull to, Bolton and Hull have since moved on... glaring odd one out?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think this is possible, their next/new nickname will be 'This weeks offers' ... we can't compete.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Notice the sign in the club shop window.

With dwindling attendences and failed desperate poster campaigns, they can't shift those sorry looking kits..........

I think the tick above the other window is because they have spelt their name correctly on these shirts. I can not zoom in enough to see what it says underneath, but I think it is Something about turning buckets into Lavatories or something?

Not sure if anyone else can make it out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here