Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saddam Hussein swinging footage (NSFW)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clapham_gull said:
Which is of course grammatically exemplary.

Fixed.

It goes to show that i do read your posts.Even if you do talk poo sometimes:wave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Happy new year to you as well:wave: :drink:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The footage of the "hanging" is out there, and is incredibly poor. Imagine, deciding to record the last seconds of the most famous dictator (so far) of the century on a mobile phone. Which fortunately happens to film the bloke's feet whilst the noose is arranged on his neck, and is then dropped at the very second the trap door is opened.

I'm surprised that Al Jazeera couldn't send out a pro team, with at the very least a tripod to put the camera on, rather than relying on Ahmed the camel herder and his Nokia 3210.

Do you think he has GOSBTS on it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A cheap wooden box half hanging off the back of a pickup truck - what an abiding image of a former Iraqi president and dictator. Bet he didn't see THAT coming.

image2318399g.jpg

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Elton John is doing a benefit single for him. "Dangle in the wind" apparently.

At the very least, Tony Bliar and Monkey Bush should have been made to be present in the room when it was done. And possibly made to step up to the rope afterwards.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
HampshireSeagulls said:
The footage of the "hanging" is out there, and is incredibly poor. Imagine, deciding to record the last seconds of the most famous dictator (so far) of the century on a mobile phone. Which fortunately happens to film the bloke's feet whilst the noose is arranged on his neck, and is then dropped at the very second the trap door is opened.

I'm surprised that Al Jazeera couldn't send out a pro team, with at the very least a tripod to put the camera on, rather than relying on Ahmed the camel herder and his Nokia 3210.

Do you think he has GOSBTS on it?

the 3210 didnt have a camera on it :dunce: :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Springal said:
the 3210 didnt have a camera on it :dunce: :lolol:

This is the Iraqi modification. One of those garage-special cameras (a fiver for 0.3MP), and a roll of black masking tape.....

Questions said:
I would have liked to have seen him tried for the crimes against the Kurds.
I mean these were the crimes we were continuously told were the justification for our invasion of Iraq after we could not find the WMD`S.
So heinous were these crimes that no pressure was bought by the international communities to see him stand trial over them.

Are you in favour of putting on trial the British and American arms manufacturers and politicians who supplied him the means to carry out these heinous crimes, gassing the Kurds?

http://www.johnpilger.com/page.asp?partid=417

clapham_gull said:
Well if they didn't want him to become a martyr they royally f*cked up there didn't there.

His executors acting with less dignity than him at the time of death.

That's not the worst of it - all the stuff his hooded executioners were spouting at him has now all been translated, and it's pretty much all sectarian Shia slogans, with the name of al-Sadr, the pro-Iranian shia leader who leads a private army in Iraq, being proclaimed.

Any pretence that this was a solemn state occasion and an example of the secular justice of the new Iraqi state has been totally exposed. The whole thing just looks like a Shia lynch mob striking yet another blow against the Sunnis in advance of an oncoming civil war.

It's a public relations disaster, yet another extraordinary piece of incompetence by Bush/Blair who cannot seem to do anything but the worst f***-up possible regarding Iraq.

How on earth can you make a mass murderer like Saddam a sympathetic martyr figure amongst wide sections of the Sunni population in Iraq? What extraordinary level of bungling can acheive that unimaginable feat? Step forward Bush and Blair.

Last edited:

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
Someone should have shot the tosser the minute they pulled him out of the hole in the ground.
It would have saved a whole heap of martyrdom & that charade of a court case :cute:

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
whos is to say that was him and not his look alike that they supposedly used during the conflict.
watching that video doesnt even prove that the hanging killed him.
saying that;....

i have some saddam t'shirts for sale. they are a little tight around the neck, but they hang well. anybody intrested???:wave:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
London Irish said:
That's not the worst of it - all the stuff his hooded executioners were spouting at him has now all been translated, and it's pretty much all sectarian Shia slogans, with the name of al-Sadr, the pro-Iranian shia leader who leads a private army in Iraq, being proclaimed.

Any pretence that this was a solemn state occasion and an example of the secular justice of the new Iraqi state has been totally exposed. The whole thing just looks like a Shia lynch mob striking yet another blow against the Sunnis in advance of an oncoming civil war.

It's a public relations disaster, yet another extraordinary piece of incompetence by Bush/Blair who cannot seem to do anything but the worst f***-up possible regarding Iraq.

How on earth can you make a mass murderer like Saddam a sympathetic martyr figure amongst wide sections of the Sunni population in Iraq? What extraordinary level of bungling can acheive that unimaginable feat? Step forward Bush and Blair.

It wouldn,t have mattered what happened at the execution, convincing the Sunni,s in general that saddam hussein wasn,t really a nice man, is about as likely as you are to admit that you,ve ever been wrong.

Ps; Happy new year....and are you a dad yet...?

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
just tried phoneing him to wish him a happy new year. the git hung up on me!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
graz126 said:
whos is to say that was him and not his look alike that they supposedly used during the conflict.
watching that video doesnt even prove that the hanging killed him.
saying that;....

i have some saddam t'shirts for sale. they are a little tight around the neck, but they hang well. anybody intrested???:wave:

DONT BUY THOSE SHIRTS !!! i bought one.....its f***ing STRANGLING me !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here