Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryanair - top ranting

This thread is laughable.

Strangely, Ryanair isn't always the cheapest option. If it isn't in your case, then don't sodding book to fly with them.

If it IS the cheapest option, then go for it and be aware that whilst its not ideal, it can be a way for getting to and from a European destination for as little as 20 quid.

agree,. there's no pleasing some people,I 've done Dublin rtn for £20 and Stockholm rtn for £24, All 4 flights on time. how much would it have cost on one of the more 'reputable' airlines such as #plucks name out of air#say.. British Airways?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
You lads are gonna love me on this thread! A Palace fan and a Ryanair Engineer all rolled into one!

Do you remember when flying was almost only for the rich? When you couldn't imagine the concept of a weekend away with the lads on the lash to some unknown but absolutely blinding place like Bratislava, Prague or Riga? (If you haven't been to these places then you are missing out) When a simple return flight to, say, Dublin was £200+?

Well, if you can, then those were the days before the likes of Ryanair existed. The airlines used to rip us off all the time and got away with it for years.

Times have changed. Having read all the usual anti-Ryanair bullshit above, I would just ask one thing? What do you want for your £25 return fare? If you want to fly cheaply in a virtually brand new aircraft, on time, maintained to the highest standards, at the cheapest possible fare (so long as you book early) then fly Ryanair.

If you want to fly in a relatively old aircraft, although also maintained to the highest standards but will probably late, for an extremely high fare whilst enjoying your crap (but FREE) 'meal', then fly BA (or equivalent)!

Someone earlier complained about having to pay for excess baggage...well more fool you! Read your booking details and it is there for all to see. We all know you will get stung for this. Ryanair have to make some money somehow!

If you follow the rules, you will get where you are going safely, in a brand new aircraft, more often than not on time, and almost always at the cheapest price.

Ryanair have revolutionised air travel..and we still get whingers moaning about scratch cards and no seat pockets!

Ikonik Images

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Ryannair is fine except for the stuff that many of the passengers leave on the seats....heck, I have stuck to paste wax and gummi bears and salami biscuits!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
You lads are gonna love me on this thread! A Palace fan and a Ryanair Engineer all rolled into one!

Do you remember when flying was almost only for the rich? When you couldn't imagine the concept of a weekend away with the lads on the lash to some unknown but absolutely blinding place like Bratislava, Prague or Riga? (If you haven't been to these places then you are missing out) When a simple return flight to, say, Dublin was £200+?

Well, if you can, then those were the days before the likes of Ryanair existed. The airlines used to rip us off all the time and got away with it for years.

Times have changed. Having read all the usual anti-Ryanair bullshit above, I would just ask one thing? What do you want for your £25 return fare? If you want to fly cheaply in a virtually brand new aircraft, on time, maintained to the highest standards, at the cheapest possible fare (so long as you book early) then fly Ryanair.

If you want to fly in a relatively old aircraft, although also maintained to the highest standards but will probably late, for an extremely high fare whilst enjoying your crap (but FREE) 'meal', then fly BA (or equivalent)!

Someone earlier complained about having to pay for excess baggage...well more fool you! Read your booking details and it is there for all to see. We all know you will get stung for this. Ryanair have to make some money somehow!

If you follow the rules, you will get where you are going safely, in a brand new aircraft, more often than not on time, and almost always at the cheapest price.

Ryanair have revolutionised air travel..and we still get whingers moaning about scratch cards and no seat pockets!

Totally agree, It used to cost my dad the equivalent of a months wages for the three of us to fly to Ireland back in the mid seventies.

Thanks to the likes of Ryanair my two lads have done more travel in their short lives than I did in my first thirty years on this planet. Including flying over for a couple of England games for the princely sum of 0.6c return, all in, for the three of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here