Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Tunnicliffe

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Yeah just seen this - signed for Ipswich till January.

I'd honestly be surprised now if we sign anybody else before the season starts. I reckon OG will push the youth through this year which will help us keep the expenditure down as judging by the tightening up all around the club it doesn't appear we will be spending much if any in the transfer market. I'd love to see JFC and a few of the development squad given their chance this season. It might take a couple of seasons for them to develop but I really think this is the way forward now.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Yeah just seen this - signed for Ipswich till January.

I'd honestly be surprised now if we sign anybody else before the season starts. I reckon OG will push the youth through this year which will help us keep the expenditure down as judging by the tightening up all around the club it doesn't appear we will be spending much if any in the transfer market. I'd love to see JFC and a few of the development squad given their chance this season. It might take a couple of seasons for them to develop but I really think this is the way forward now.

Think we will see more of jfc etct this season. It is a long season however and going with the squad we have means asking the likes of ulloa, buckley and orlandi to be playing 90 mins most weeks and that cant happen. Hence I hope we will see at least a couple in soon

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So he preferred Ipswich to us? All very odd. What could Ipswich offer that we couldn't?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Guaranteed first team football is the obvious answer.

So he wouldn't have been good enough to start for us? Hard to believe me thinks.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I keep hoping that we don't sign these players since we have better lined up, but I am beginning to wonder. You would think we could offer at least the same as Ipswich.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Still completely different roles. One is a tough tackling, defensive/possibly box-to-box. The other is an attacking ball player, who can play on the wing.

Thank you. I've seen KA a few times on the telly box, and thought 'good player'. RT on the other hand = no great loss.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I keep hoping that we don't sign these players since we have better lined up, but I am beginning to wonder. You would think we could offer at least the same as Ipswich.

Gus always quoted Ipswich as one of the clubs with a much higher wage bill than ours, so maybe not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So he wouldn't have been good enough to start for us? Hard to believe me thinks.

Judging by his performances last season in The Championship I dont think he would have been guaranteed to start every game for us. I would hope to sign somebody better in fact I think Josh McRecran (sp) would be an improvement.

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
McEachran came on as sub against us at 'Boro. They were very poor and he was anonymous, made no impact on the game. Very disappointing performance and unbelievable if he is now on £30k a week back at Chelsea as someone suggested. I'd rather see JFC get a decent go.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Gone to Ipswich yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here