Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley comments please

brightonbozzo79

Oct 19, 2011
I don't think we can judge him on his arrogance that sometimes can be a good thing, but woeful in the air and lacked commitment.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
What is it 6 games he has played?

Get real, he was class act last season at Exeter, their fans adored him.....you dont become a bad player overnight

Yes I know it was Div 1.....give the guy a break

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What is it 6 games he has played?

Get real, he was class act last season at Exeter, their fans adored him.....you dont become a bad player overnight

Yes I know it was Div 1.....give the guy a break

which is why i hope people don't get on his back at the games....he hardly got a cheer when the team was announced at the hull game...i anticipate loud groans if he misplaces a pass re west ham game

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
give the guy a break

You can't do that, this is NSC. Instant summaries of players from people, many of whom may not have any coaching badges, but have won the league with the Albion on Championship Manager.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
You can't do that, this is NSC. Instant summaries of players from people, many of whom may not have any coaching badges, but have won the league with the Albion on Championship Manager.

Absolutely. It also apparently OK to call our own players "scum".

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm not gonna call him a 'ginger cocky twat' like a few people have but I don't rate Harley at this level and I think he's a League 1 player at best, Any of our midfield could stand out if they were playing along side Exeters.

gingerdread

Aug 20, 2011
I saw him for the first time at Bristol when everyone was raving about his free kick the week before and how good he was,5 mins into the game he had been skinned twice by there left wing who went past him with ease.This continued for the whole game and only alot of luck and some great last ditch defending by the real stoppers in our defence allowed for a great victory,have seen him half a dozen times now and penalty taking aside HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH (maybe a free transfer to palace?)

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
I didn't go tonight but whenever I've seen him, he seems to have plenty of ability but no real effort. He allows opposition players to breeze past him. He seems to think he's better than he is. Anyone that has seagulls world, look at the interview with Harley after the Peterborough game. His attitude isnt right. Hopefully Gus can sort him out.

Exactly this .....spot on, that seagulls world interview says it all . I spoke to my brother after that, and said he looks like he couldn't give a flyin Fook.......prize twunt....get rid of the lazy wanker !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Vincelot or Dicker please until we get our tough tackling combative midfielder that we are crying out for.

Harley on the bench or not at all.

Cheers x

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

I havent even won championship manager with the Albion, but having gone up to Millwall last night i think its fair to say his first half performance was lamentable and the penalty a joke. Being given the opportunity to play - i was amazed at how lethargic he was. He looks like he doesnt give a shite. Not going to call him scum thats not right but very very dissapointed and so was Calderon who i thought was gonna chin him after the penalty miss....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The radio said he was on a one man mission to be taken off.

So there x

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

To be fair, Harley is awesome on the iphone version of fifa 12.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
I still think it's too early to tell how Harley is going to perform in the long term for Brighton (Just as I think it's too early to know what kind of season we are going to have) Whereas some of our players are struggling at Championship level and this will probably always be the case I don't think this is the same for Harley. II think he has bags of talent and is very comfortable on the ball but looks a little lost out there especially in defensive duties and creating space for himself. I also think looking like you don't give a shite and actully not giving a shite are actually too different things. If Harley is up for it I think Gus will shape him into a fantastic midfielder. Time will tell!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 8k a week , the same offered to Murray, Murray looks similar in laziness sometimes but has the goals and skill to back it up, Harley has no skill and is a bad signing from Poyet. The abject performance against Palace shows he doesn't give a toss. Get rid and fast.

D

Deleted member 18477

harley is shit! sell him like i did on fifa!

same goes to ankergren!

D

Deleted member 18477

£ 8k a week , the same offered to Murray, Murray looks similar in laziness sometimes but has the goals and skill to back it up, Harley has no skill and is a bad signing from Poyet. The abject performance against Palace shows he doesn't give a toss. Get rid and fast.

8k a f***ing week? is that some sort of sick joke!!!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
8k a f***ing week? is that some sort of sick joke!!!

I dont know if it has already been mentioned anywhere, but Matt Sparrows dad was at the Millwall game and was ranting in the bogs at half time about how much CMS and Harley were on.. He said £8k Harley and £17k CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here