Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC Quarter-Final - England V France

Feb 14, 2010
Just a spot, but how come all the rugby players for england are all white, with pretty boy hair cuts. I thought rugby was a physical sport? If so then dont they want to recruit a few big, strong athletic lads from say the black community?

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I can't wait to go to old Trafford later and watch some real athletes, ive now sat watching two games of passionless ordinary bollocks from England teams, I don't think I would watch any sport if it wasn't for the Albion and rugby league

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just a spot, but how come all the rugby players for england are all white, with pretty boy hair cuts. I thought rugby was a physical sport? If so then dont they want to recruit a few big, strong athletic lads from say the black community?

Our best player isn't even English.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
So Lièvremont won't go down as rugby's Domenech after all.

The French pack have been superb so far.

Feb 14, 2010
A couple of the england team look like they couldn't run a half marathon. If that fella with the beard is an athlete then so is Phil Taylor !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is it worth coming out for the second half ? I can see a brief rally from England and then normal service resumed........

final score England 6 France 30 ish

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
'Are you Georgia in disguise..'

Strangely, I have quite enjoyed this. Don't think England have contributed to this World Cup much, deserve nothing, and have been arrogant beyond belief. Maybe a comeuppance will do them some good.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Worst half of rugby I've ever witnessed from an English side! This could turn out to be very embarrassing if we play like this in the 2nd!

It's not as if we're playing against a good side FFS!!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Is it worth coming out for the second half ? I can see a brief rally from England and then normal service resumed........

final score England 6 France 30 ish

We'll be lucky to get nil at this rate.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're shit, nuff said. Bring on the England footy team... oh hang on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here