Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC Quarter-Final - England V France

Feb 14, 2010
As Danny Baker said "my indifference to the sport has me on the edge of my seat". One black guy in the entire side, and he is not from England apparently. RFU need a kick up the backside, they have so much to learn from football

As Danny Baker said "my indifference to the sport has me on the edge of my seat". One black guy in the entire side, and he is not from England apparently. RFU need a kick up the backside, they have so much to learn from football

What a load of bolloxs.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk, whilst taking a dump.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Well done to the snail munchers... Very disappointed with our performance on the day!

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Wife Swap USA
Season 5 Episode 8
Ginger Holland, a woman from North Carolina who leads a chaotic life among junk cars and feeds her family only fried foods, trades places with Joy Brown, a wife who has strict dietary rules and a tight fitness schedule for her two children
Category Documentary
E4 8:40am-9:40am (1 hour ) Sat 8 Oct

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good leader when he was a player but hopeless as a coach. Lost all respect when he defended the teams antics and said they were entitled to "a few beers" and a night out. Unprofessional and a throwback to amateur rugby in the 70's.

I agree.

Double standards on behaviour between football and rugby has always been there, this idea that a load of public school idiots (mainly players) get drunk, trash a bar, get in fights and do some shagging and it's all just 'high jinks' and a blind eye gets turned by newspaper editors, broadcasters, club executives and the police and judiciary because they all played the game. In the same situation, footballers would get slaughtered.

I can't believe the attitude of Johnson and even Wilkinson, who just just been on bleating about the 'distractions' and basically accusing the media of wrecking the campaign. Johnson must be vulnerable, very poor efforts on and off the pitch.

It's really simple, if you don't want extra headlines during a World Cup. Don't go to dwarf-throwing contests in pubs, don't lech at barmaids/receptionists, don't drink too much, and man up and take criticism on the chin when it is deserved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I agree.

Double standards on behaviour between football and rugby has always been there, this idea that a load of public school idiots (mainly players) get drunk, trash a bar, get in fights and do some shagging and it's all just 'high jinks' and a blind eye gets turned by newspaper editors, broadcasters, club executives and the police and judiciary because they all played the game. In the same situation, footballers would get slaughtered.

I can't believe the attitude of Johnson and even Wilkinson, who just just been on bleating about the 'distractions' and basically accusing the media of wrecking the campaign. Johnson must be vulnerable, very poor efforts on and off the pitch.

It's really simple, if you don't want extra headlines during a World Cup. Don't go to dwarf-throwing contests in pubs, don't lech at barmaids/receptionists, don't drink too much, and man up and take criticism on the chin when it is deserved.

You forgot, when you mother-in law in HRH Princess Anne best not chat up other totty in a bar when only married a few months

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm disappointed, but I think it comes under the heading of 'mercy killing'. We've hardly set the tournament alight; we weren't exactly impressive in the narrow victories over Scotland and Argentina - and even the most patriotic Jock or Argie wouldn't rank their nations as potential W.C. winners. Lucky we didn't get drawn against one of the big SH teams.

So at least it saves the humiliation of losing to Wales, or of fluking a passage through to the final and then getting stuffed by the All Smugs.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
France were Paris in the spring. England were Weston-super-Mare in winter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here