Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely Ukrainian Air Force / drones haven’t done this ? Wonder who did … must have been horrific to perish in that
I think it was the Turkish drones delivered at the very last minute before invasion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There's a news report on BBC where Russian bank's are effectively saying to the public that there is no need to panic and withdraw your money from the Russian banking system. Now there are 'City' people on this board could such an action see Russia,s banking system collapse and should that happen could we be looking at an internal power shift?

They’ll probably be ok internally for a short while, but if anything international is squeezed the banks may quickly become illiquid (I don’t know enough about how the major Russian banks are capitalised). All big banks these days rely hugely on a constant flow of international money…..

It’ll hurt non-Russian banks as well though, so expect some other impacts

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BNO News [MENTION=36072]BNOne[/MENTION]ws
·
15m
BREAKING: FIFA bans international competitions in Russia, players to participate under the name "Football Union of Russia"

Like Putin, FIFA know teams wont do anything drastic like pulling out of WC
We should refuse to play against this team whatever they are called.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes loads of these so-called elite Chechnians have met their end. Including at least 1 of Kadyrov's top warlords.

Youre family will like this BV! Mrs and Mother in law laughing. Its a video on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/100001745715363/videos/3108868289381931/

Basically its a Russian ship off the coast of Georgia that is running out of fuel. The paraphrase exchange is....

G - Are you Russian, Are you Russians

R - Yes we're Russian, we need fuel

G - Russian ship You won't find any fuel here

R - Do you realise what you say we are a Russian ship we need fuel

G - Russian ship, Go f*** yourself, if you dont have fuel, use your oars

Slava Ukraini, Heroem Slava

franks brother

FMoQfZVXsAIMOfL.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Youre family will like this BV! Mrs and Mother in law laughing. Its a video on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/100001745715363/videos/3108868289381931/

Basically its a Russian ship off the coast of Georgia that is running out of fuel. The paraphrase exchange is....

G - Are you Russian, Are you Russians

R - Yes we're Russian, we need fuel

G - Russian ship You won't find any fuel here

R - Do you realise what you say we are a Russian ship we need fuel

G - Russian ship, Go f*** yourself, if you dont have fuel, use your oars

Slava Ukraini, Heroem Slava
Lol.

Using the phrase of the heros on Snake Island.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I just sent an email to FIFA without expletives (just) criticising their disgusting attitude.

contact@fifa.com

Will never get an answer, but it all helps to get the message over to those f*****s.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Satellite images are showing a large convoy of Russian troops headed toward Kyiv.

A 3.25-mile long deployment of Russian forces in a convoy with fuel, logistics and armoured vehicles, appears to be moving in the direction of Kyiv approximately 40 miles to the south.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Russia only wanted Ukraine to remain neutral, not demand it becomes closer to Moscow.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

That's pushing it tbh. You don't persuade someone to remain neutral and then beat the crap out of them. Also it's a democratic country. If Ukraine votes to be part of NATO or votes a govt' in that wishes to be part of Nato or the EU then that's their right. It's basic.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Russia only wanted Ukraine to remain neutral, not demand it becomes closer to Moscow.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

This is the Russia that has no opposition because putin has taken them out, so you’ll forgive me if the word bollocks springs to mind.
This is basically what putin wants people to think, he’s an expansionist .. end off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[Tweet]1498035551168983043[/Tweet]

Good stuff.

There were already rumours that the Polish airforce had repainted their MIGs ( only the models that Ukraine already had ) in Ukrainian colours and these had been shipped across the border already.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Fifa has decided that Russia can continue their bid to qualify for this winter’s World Cup, despite their opponents refusing to play against them. As England became the latest country to say they will boycott matches against Russia following the invasion of Ukraine, Fifa finally ended days of silence on the subject only to effectively endorse the status quo.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here