Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slade

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! to be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

:salute: :tosser: :salute: :tosser: :salute: :tosser: :salute: :tosser: :salute: :tosser:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

1) This sentence makes no sense.
2) Why have you put "Saved This team", if your really a palace fan it should be "Your".

WIND UP ALERT

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams. the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend, we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players. then you will be calling for slade's head - then bang, new manerger does the same thing. its like the cycle of life! to be honest, i would love to see brighton get promoted so you can come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend, you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life, but when the shit results come pouring in and you want slade out and that will break his heart because just think - he kept you in league 1 and you should be fucking happy for it as he basically saved this ( your ? ) club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

Ive marced your englesh homework for you sonny. Sorri but it's 0/10. No bad langwidge pleese or it will be 1 our detenshun 4 yoo.

Mr Warnock, Hed Teecha, Sellhirst Parc Imfants Skool

Grimace

Banned
Nov 23, 2007
Brighton
Im brighton till i die
im brighton till i die
i no i am
im sure i am
im brighton till i die

palace have the worst 09/10 season

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I can't believe that people are actually responding to this, it's just giving him what he wants, and came on here to get.:lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! to be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

newbie-300x225.gif

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Go boil your head.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And what has any of that got to do with you? I think the forum you are looking for is called bbs.:wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
i would say about 100 people actually have a clue what they are talking about at brighton but all the other twats are just dumb as f***
(is it as many as 100? really?)

Oh and erm, f*** off and go shag your sister again, you sub-literate Palace twathole. :ascarf::ascarf:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

The head of the dick is you. Geek go and bite him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here