Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slade

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Do you know I was reading that and thinking "oh f*** another illiterate child, what the f*** is he/she on about?"

Then I spotted the prat's name. A Croydon w4nker. So I've completely wasted five minutes trying to work out what the f*** its on about, and now compiling a reply that it won't be able to read. Bollox.

Can you imagine how hard work it must be to read their messageboard?
Or do they have a version with crayons and stickers?

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
get promoted so you CAN come to selhurst and we CAN get revenge! but its not going to happend BECAUSE you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit resultS come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruinED the whole the lot of you!!!

I guess thats what happens when you drop out of school aged ten to join the family business of mugging and petty theft

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I seem to recall that Neil Warnock was supposed to be the second comming. The only things comming at Selhurst are all the wankers that support Palarse.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Surely this thread has to be a wind-up.

But it is definitely one we can believe, we all know what Palace are like.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! to be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

Could do a job?

Attachments

• B00004R8L6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    B00004R8L6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 88

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here