Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Slade

Palace4Life

Dont Mess With The Best
May 2, 2009
on the streets
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! to be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

Jan 30, 2008
Russell Slade is going to be another Micky Adams the fans at brighton will think Slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. the whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! to be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! but its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell Slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!
and your point is:bla::bla::bla:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Hang on am i missing something, Who thinks were going up next season?
I Certaintly dont ???

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Don't think so this time, I really feel that we can push on now especially if we avoid the injuries we had last season and catalogue of loan players.
Time will tell but a top 10 finish beckons at the very least I think.:p

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
good use of the English language, did you go to school?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
f*** Off you Twat, if we go up this season we will be in a higher division that you your going down :wave: :wave: :wave:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Anyone else picture this guy when reading that?

15833.gif

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Some advice:

1. Go and learn how to use paragraphs when writing.
2. Use that new knowledge when composing your suicide note.

Palace4Life

Dont Mess With The Best
May 2, 2009
on the streets
i would say about 100 people actually have a clue what they are talking about at brighton but all the other twats are just dumb as f***

Palace4Life

Dont Mess With The Best
May 2, 2009
on the streets
Russell Slade got you out of shit, but he is the next Micky Adams by next season he will win a few then lose loads then it will be Micky all over again, Get slade out/f*** off slade/ you wait it will happend

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
i would say about 100 people actually have a clue what they are talking about at brighton but all the other twats are just dumb as f***

1) Learn punctuation
2) Cant say a sentence without swearing, thou it does'nt suprise me seen as your from croydon
3) Dont say things if they are not fact's

:bowdown:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
russell slade is going to be another micky adams the fans at brighton will think slade what a legend we are going to the championship next season! Just like you thought you were going 2 with micky adams. The whole thing will build up next season 09/10 season but it will be the same bad form/shit players then you will be calling for slades head then bang new manerger does the same thing its like the cycle of life! To be honest i would love to see brighton get promoted so you come to selhurst and we get revenge! But its not going to happend you will finish mid table. Russell slade is a nice guy and derserves the best in life but when the shit result come pouring in and you want slade out that will break his heart because just think he kept you in league 1 and you should be f***ing happy for it he basically saved this club from league 2 and that would of ruin the whole the lot of you!!!

cunt

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Russell Slade got you out of shit, but he is the next Micky Adams by next season he will win a few then lose loads then it will be Micky all over again, Get slade out/f*** off slade/ you wait it will happend

:laugh: You are clueless, seriously. When has Slade ever been like Micky Adams? He is completely different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here