In rehab
No chance. He simply isn't worth that price tag

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I agree £1M can't be right, surely!?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
217 games. 33 goals

if gus spends ANYTHING on him then serious questions about his mental health would need to be asked. where do people get these rumours from?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yeah but he tends to watch the Albion more than Saints so he probably hasn't seen him play more than a couple if times :wink:

That's not to say that he isn't actually shit

I believe i've been quite clear on this matter. I have attended 4 games at SMS and 4 at the Amex this season, as well as 1 Saints away games. In total that 5 Albion games and 6 Saints games.

Anyway, I don't need to see him to know that he doesn't score goals. Something really you expect a striker to do. £1m :lolol: - thats what we signed Lambert for.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
He's crap and entirley the kind of striker we dont need anymore of! He was linked with a move to walsall so this rumours probably been made up by a saints fan by saying we want their crap players because they are soooo much better than us. Lol

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
£1m? :lol: This is a player who cant get in Saints team and has only played 10 games for them before getting shipped out on loan to Div 1. If he comes Saints will be glad just to get out of his contract.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
£1m? :lol: This is a player who cant get in Saints team and has only played 10 games for them before getting shipped out on loan to Div 1. If he comes Saints will be glad just to get out of his contract.

I would actually feel very guilty if you bought him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here