• It doesnt matter, I'll be there anyway

Votes: 109 60.6%
  • Means I can watch it on telly

Votes: 23 12.8%
  • Rubbish idea

Votes: 40 22.2%
  • Shit, if its not Saturday, I cant go

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • YES, if its not Saturday I can now make it!

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Would be ok if it was the 5.30 game I suppose? Would not really want it to be the Fri night or the Sunday though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Really hope not. I'm looking forward to taking my son to the game and if it's an evening kick-off he won't be able to make it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really hope so, going on a gap year so not renewed my season ticket so got a feeling my chances of picking up a ticket will be slim, so if I can watch it on TV that would be great.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
after shifting the gay parade for us, im not sure we should move the game. on the other hand, lots of casual/non-STH fans wont bother for the tickets so those that want to go to the first game without paying £300 have better oppurtunity to do so.

though im not sure why they would want to show this game, its not of that great an interest outside Sussex. unless we get one ot the teams coming down or big teams that failed to go up.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
A close mate is getting married that day, haven't made my mind up yet but it not being on the Sat would help me immensely. Can see why most people wouldn't like it though.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think it's a great idea. Gives all our fans the oppotunity to watch the game (very limited general sale tickets) and I'll be there whatever happens...Anyway, why does that definately mean it wont be at 3?

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think it would be good. We could share out moment of joy with the world.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I do think there is a serious chance our first game may be live on TV. I am pretty sure that first weekend this season there were 3 live Championship games. Sky did two. One Friday night, one Sunday afternoon (due to the Prem kicking off a week later) and the BBC did a 5.30 Sat evening kick off. If we get a tasty game at home (a Prem relegated team, a losing play off finalist, Palace). I think there is a good chance we will be on the box, what with the new stadium, promoted side etc. Still I will be going whatever, hope it isn't the Friday night though.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I think it's a great idea. Gives all our fans the oppotunity to watch the game (very limited general sale tickets) and I'll be there whatever happens...Anyway, why does that definately mean it wont be at 3?

Does that really matter though? The importance of the game is for people who are there, otherwise it's not much different to any other match is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here