Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruby Ruby bloody Ruby

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Hoggy said:
you obviously have no taste in music!!

No, my taste just differs to yours. Why would I want to fill my ears with that depressing, repetitive drivel? I'd rather listen to my own (very irritating) tinnitus for hours on end than endure a Snow Patrol album.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Spunk Bubble said:
I got into my car on three seperate occasions throughout yesterday and either the 1st or 2nd song that came on was Ruby:angry:

dont listen to Southern FM then :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Is this song EVER going to leave the Radio/TV playlists?

Yes, it was ok (in my opinion) the first 10 times, but 6 sodding million later it's a pain in the arse!

:angry: :angry:

Most Kaiser Chief tunes get very annoying very quickly innit

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Cheeky Monkey said:
You are kidding!?! Another total non-song from the Kaisers. As for Mika, it's trendy not to like him, but as y2dave says, there is not one bad song on that album, quite the opposite, it's a classic pop compilation. I wonder how many of those who are slating it have actually heard the entire album, or just hate pop.

Generally, when two tracks off an album make me want to scratch my ears out, I'm not going to buy the entire album to see if maybe, just maybe theres not a gallingly bad song on it. I'm surprised you can't see the logic here..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
turienzo's lovechild said:
i have heard the album, all of it

and i still hate him

What he said.

I've heard it more times than any human being should ever be forced to, and I've hated it every single time.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am losing faith in Virgin Radio.

Only seconds after being told "i've spent a long time Choosing which songs to play in the next hour", guess which song comes on...GRRRRR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here