Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruby Ruby bloody Ruby

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
I got into my car on three seperate occasions throughout yesterday and either the 1st or 2nd song that came on was Ruby:angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
heat dies down or highroyds are the best two single possibilities on the album

FACTOIDS.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Spunk Bubble said:
I got into my car on three seperate occasions throughout yesterday and either the 1st or 2nd song that came on was Ruby:angry:

Is this Groundhog Day? Every time I get in my car etc. etc.

Don't get in your car on principle.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I think we are forgetting the overplayed, depressing horror that is: SNOW PATROL, CHASING CARS.

Apparently it was voted the best song of all time.:rolleyes:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
ginadim said:
I think we are forgetting the overplayed, depressing horror that is: SNOW PATROL, CHASING CARS.

it was awful to begin with

then it was overplayed which made it like cancer for the ears.

i actually HAVE to turn the radio off when its on, i hate it that much. snow patrol are just POINTLESS:angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
¡Cereal Killer! said:
That is a quality song :) just a shame that Everything is Average Nowadays is not getting much airtime, that too is a good song :)

You are kidding!?! Another total non-song from the Kaisers. As for Mika, it's trendy not to like him, but as y2dave says, there is not one bad song on that album, quite the opposite, it's a classic pop compilation. I wonder how many of those who are slating it have actually heard the entire album, or just hate pop.

Oct 25, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
You are kidding!?! Another total non-song from the Kaisers. As for Mika, it's trendy not to like him, but as y2dave says, there is not one bad song on that album, quite the opposite, it's a classic pop compilation. I wonder how many of those who are slating it have actually heard the entire album, or just hate pop.

i have heard the album, all of it

and i still hate him

Spunk Bubble said:

Can you not CHANGE THE FLIPPIN STATION then?
Or are they playing essential not-to-be-missed gems the REST of the time?

Radio 1 is utter bolleaux, so if it's that station - then I have bo sympathy and anyone who listens to that ought to grow up and stop reading 'hello!' and 'ok!' and caring about Kylie and Jordan etc.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Withdean Wanderer said:
Is this song EVER going to leave the Radio/TV playlists?

Yes, it was ok (in my opinion) the first 10 times, but 6 sodding million later it's a pain in the arse!

:angry: :angry:

potter i doubt you have listened to that song 6,000,000 times!!

it has not been out long enough for you to do so :angry:

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
ginadim said:

you obviously have no taste in music!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here