Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royals @ The Amex 4 July

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
a) Lucky her, when I get £7.9m from the government I'll stop complaining.

Don't be so selfish. The royals bring in more money than they get paid and they keep people in jobs.

We'd all like to get paid millions but wake up and face the fact that the royals bring millions of visitors to this country meaning £s.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It could of been worse, we could of had a president Blair or Brown that would cost us triple.

Empty conjecture, so let's examine your tourism claim.

Worldwide Tourist stats 2010 destinations
1 Republic of France
2 Republic of United States of America
3 Peoples Republic of China
4 Top Monarchy Spain
5 Republic Of Italy
6 God bless you mam Great Britain
Trouncing the only other monarchist state in the top 10 Malaysia at number nine.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
It could of been worse, we could of had a president Blair or Brown that would cost us triple.

I agree , and think a lot of people do , it's just again the minority seem to have a big say in this matter , where else would you go somwhere and see 90,000 people at wembley singing god save the queen , and proud of it. I certainly am , no one will ever change my mind.

:)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't be so selfish. The royals bring in more money than they get paid and they keep people in jobs.

We'd all like to get paid millions but wake up and face the fact that the royals bring millions of visitors to this country meaning £s.
Nono, they're being selfish, not me. I might be being greedy though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I agree , and think a lot of people do , it's just again the minority seem to have a big say in this matter , where else would you go somwhere and see 90,000 people at wembley singing god save the queen , and proud of it. I certainly am , no one will ever change my mind.

:)

My right bollock they do. The royalists get all the press.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
This lass on the left is one of the Queen's cousin. She'll do...

Lady+Helen+Taylor+Mafalda+Von+Hessen+Milan+bF7BiwMi1qbl.jpg

She appears to be 50 years younger than cousin Liz. Extraordinary.

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
All you anti royalists better get used to the fact that we'll always have a Queen or King. Always have done and always will do. When the Diamond jubilee arrives in June and there's 2 million people packed into the mall then that show you anti royalties that this country loves the monarch and always will do.

GOD LIVE THE QUEEN :)

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Actually, we're all missing the point here. Whether we like the monarchy or not the fact is that they formally represent the nation and a visit from them to Albion in the Community is a very decent and very official tribute to one of English football's finest community schemes. The visit would have been on the recommendation of HM Government and its officers and that's another tribute, entirely deserved. Thanks H1 for bringing it to our attention.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
All you anti royalists better get used to the fact that we'll always have a Queen or King. Always have done and always will do. When the Diamond jubilee arrives in June and there's 2 million people packed into the mall then that show you anti royalties that this country loves the monarch and always will do.

GOD LIVE THE QUEEN :)

I hope you have a lovely day out. You take care now.

falmer seagull

Apr 28, 2012
I hope you have a lovely day out. You take care now.

Don't worry, I'll be there. It's only a minority like yourself who would like a republican state. It'll never happen, get a grip, get a life and wake up and smell the coffee, the British public would never ever allow this country to became a republic and have someone like Tony Blair or Ed Milliband to became president shiit house.

LONG LIVE WILLIAM AND KATE, KING AND QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Don't worry, I'll be there. It's only a minority like yourself who would like a republican state. It'll never happen, get a grip, get a life and wake up and smell the coffee, the British public would never ever allow this country to became a republic and have someone like Tony Blair or Ed Milliband to became president shiit house.

LONG LIVE WILLIAM AND KATE, KING AND QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

Nurse !

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

why do people trot this out all the time? Do tourists get to MEET the Royals? Or do they actually come to visit the places of historic interest?

Do tourists not visit France because they got rid of their royalty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here