Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal Wedding

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
I will be sitting in front of the telly watching all my Seagull Season 20........ DVDs one after the other. When I get to the end it'll be Saturday 30th and I will be making my way to Withdean to watch the Albion play Huddersfield and celibrate being champions.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Won't be doing anything, just enjoying the day off.
Mrs had her Royal Wedding day off on Monday. shes a teacher and the actual day falls in their Easter Holiday, so they were given an extra day off in term time. I don't think she had an impromptu street party on her own!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Royal Wedding on Itunes

Great news for all of you who may not be able to watch the big day and a sure fire number 1 hit!!

:clap2:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Having a street party, just like for the Golden Jubilee, but want to go up to London.

I honestly have absolutely no idea why anyone except close family and friends could care less, particularly having a street party just seems utterly bizarre to me.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
And even if it wasn't a picture of prince HARRY on the mug instead of William, I think it would still be tremendous comedy.

Is that right, is it the one who doesn't look like James Hewitt who's getting married? I only read the sports pages.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I'm going to work and if anyone mentions it to me, I'll slap across the face them with their commemorative plate set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here