Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Row with client

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Just had a lovely row with our rudest client. She is gonna complain to my MD which is not that great. However 3 other members of staff are gonna back me up as they think shes rude. Anyone else had similar problems at work?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What you done now you filthy dyke?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
byf said:
What you done now you filthy dyke?

Was rude to someone who has been consistently rude to me and my collegues over the past few months. Now the slag is kicking off. Bitch.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I thought you meant you were going for a lazy paddle up the river with her.

That would be much more pleasant than explaining to the MD why you called her those things!

:ohmy:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lokki 7 said:
How was your predentation?

It was ok...was really nervous...but just got the impression because I spoke about ibiza and clubbing they got the angle that If i got a job abroad then I would be on wild parties every night...which wouldnt be the case...

I only chose Ibiza because I found it easy to talk about...the interview was fine..the exams went well...and I did good in the role playing exercises but Hope that my decision to do ibiza hasnt let me down..cos I worked really hard on getting it right and I could be the one thats messed it up for myself!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I didn't call her anything. She said I was being rude and I told her she was always rude and she started asking for examples so me and the women I work with gave her a few which seemed to piss her off even more, then she pulled the old 'I'm the client' crap out of the bag.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
Was rude to someone who has been consistently rude to me and my collegues over the past few months. Now the slag is kicking off. Bitch.

It will be fine mate..you may get little slap on wrist or quiet word to you..But that used to happen loads at american express...Good on you though!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les Biehn said:

She probably needs a damn hard shag Les

From you :clap:

byf said:
It was ok...was really nervous...but just got the impression because I spoke about ibiza and clubbing they got the angle that If i got a job abroad then I would be on wild parties every night...which wouldnt be the case...

I only chose Ibiza because I found it easy to talk about...the interview was fine..the exams went well...and I did good in the role playing exercises but Hope that my decision to do ibiza hasnt let me down..cos I worked really hard on getting it right and I could be the one thats messed it up for myself!

Sounds like it went well and you couldn't do much more. Ibiza is a lovely island, as long as you didn't talk about all the gear and pills you did I'm sure they won't hold it against you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
She probably needs a damn hard shag Les

From you :clap:

The thing is I get on really well with the girls in her office. I assumed she was a lezzer but it turns out she lives with her boyfriend. She's from Preston and has that really abrupt northern manner. Shes a twat.

Les Biehn said:
I didn't call her anything. She said I was being rude and I told her she was always rude and she started asking for examples so me and the women I work with gave her a few which seemed to piss her off even more, then she pulled the old 'I'm the client' crap out of the bag.

One of our customers called a colleague a lying, spoofing son of a whore. He was quite proud.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Lokki 7 said:
Sounds like it went well and you couldn't do much more. Ibiza is a lovely island, as long as you didn't talk about all the gear and pills you did I'm sure they won't hold it against you.

The 1st line let me down I think..."when I got to gorgous ibiza I dropped my bags and went,Clubbing Clubbing Clubbing Clubbing Clubbing Clubbing...."

But went onto add that is only the half of it....I mentioned the gorgous culture and fantastic buildings of ibiza town and the wonderful palm trees and lovely restaurants of santa eulalia and es cana!

Fingers crossed I find out today or tomorrow

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yes, similar stuff has happened to me before. First thing I would do is tell the MD before "the bitch" does.

As a rule, as long as you can demonstrate that you were dealing with the facts (ie you didnt make up stuff that she didnt say) the MD should back you up, whilst keep the customer happy.

What you really want, of course, is for the MD to slap her down too, which is why you should tell the MD so when she calls, he/she isn't taken by surprise and can act accordingly

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
Her use of "I'm the client" underlines her reason for thinking she can say whatever she likes to people just because she spends money.

Her name isn't Caroline by any chance?

This is the thing, its's not her money. She's just the office manager/monkey for her company. Just some northern slag with a chip on her shoulder.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Smash her face in Les...

As my friend Andrew said to me on Saturday night, 'I'm gonna knock you spark out'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here