Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rovers looking forward to giving Dunk some stick Saturday....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why do Sheffield Wednesday/Charlton deserve a place in the championship more than Doncaster? Sorry i don't get your point

Agreed.

It's almost as if brighton_b0y thinks it's righting a wrong should a Sheffield side or Charlton replace Doncaster in the Championship. I am pleased that that view does not appear to be widely shared amongst Brighton fans.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Thanks, very welcoming. Would you rather I came on and said that Lewis Dunk should be locked up for assault so you'd have something to get your teeth into? Tool.

You're exceedingly boring and must have a rather dull life to be posting full-blown essays on a Brighton forum.
I for one don't care about you, your other severely deluded fans or infact your League One-bound club. Give it up.

pubteam

Feb 28, 2012
You're exceedingly boring and must have a rather dull life to be posting full-blown essays on a Brighton forum.
I for one don't care about you, your other severely deluded fans or infact your League One-bound club. Give it up.

Don't read it then. Not even sure why you're reading this thread given that (by your own admission) you don't care about our club or our fans.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If you take what four or five people have said on our forum and believe that they represent the whole fan base, then I'll leave you to your own half-baked, small-minded views.

As if I'm going to bother getting drawn into an argument over the internet..
Have fun in League One. Bye bye :bigwave:

pubteam

Feb 28, 2012
Put that bottle back in the cabinet pubteam and run yourself a nice bath. You've earnt it.

Get over yourself fella. Save the overbearing attempt to be witty for when someone daft enough to rise to it comes along.

As if I'm going to bother getting drawn into an argument over the internet..
Have fun in League One. Bye bye :bigwave:

We will, don't worry about that. We'd have given anything to be a League One club 9 years ago.

If you take what four or five people have said on our forum and believe that they represent the whole fan base, then I'll leave you to your own half-baked, small-minded views.

But you've come on here as a self styled representative of the "rest" of your fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here