Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roughest pub youve been in whilst following the Albion away?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I never found the Beehive that bad. Been closed down now, though. Was at Peterborough last Tuesday, and the Old Bill are still an Overkill. But yeah, was suprised to see the Beehive closed down.

Peterborough Old Bill - :wanker::wanker::wanker:

Almost as bad as Watfords!:wrong:

they will have fun this season in that league:guns:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
miners social club chesterfield, recommended by seagull, full of knuckle dragging 25 stone ex miners who wanted to kick the southern gay boys - cheap beer though
wooh the year we got promoted,what a mental day,fighting before and long after,with not many old bill about i seem to recall,all this with the market going on,that was a pretty eventful day

Jan 30, 2008
I used to live not far from there. What on EARTH possessed you to go in there? I mean, there are quite a few decent boozers a short walk from the station. Admittedly that one stares you in the face as walk out and look down the road but it *looks* absolutely hideous.

you really are a class ridden twat , been in the said pub, honest boozer

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
travelling with Mrs Jamon to these shit hole pubs as a couple we don't get any agravation, The Golden Lion's one of our favourites, afew years back we caught the second half of an England friendly in there (4pm KO) they brought out the sandwiches, roast potatos etc it was a good laugh, we stayed in there until about 9pm (South Bermondsey station is very diffrent at that time of night!)

we were in a pub outside Swindons ground one evening about 15 years ago, it was full of boneheads etc who made me and her feel very unwelcome though. then a load of Albion herberts steamed in and it went off so we legged it

The Golden Lion has been closed for a couple of years now. Shame as it was a good laugh in there, agreed.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
The Golden Lion at Millwall is one of the most daunting pubs ive ever been in but the worse is a pub by Aston Villa called 'Above Ground' it had this monster looking coloured women working who was bigger than Giant Haystacks and the locals looked like they hadnt done a days work in there life in there, the only good thing about it was it was £1.20 a pint of Banks Mild.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Any Eclipse drinkers who used to go to the games on the coach remember the name of that pub in Derby (olden times baseball ground era) now that was the darkest corner of the world of public houses. Sparsely populated with huge string vest wearing miners supping what looked like tar. Laughing thier bollocks off at 30 or so Pringle jumpered whippersnappers whos fav tipple was Lager n lime.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Like you ever went :jester:

If you read my previous comment, you would have seen that I was the first person to comment on it. So, yes I did go in it.

Remember going in there after a BHA game around 2002/03/04, the clogged onto us straight away..one asked someone we was with wether they wanted to buy a Pompey Away ticket next week...sharp thinking , the person replied, "no, sorry, im working". :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That would be the Rocket. Supposedly away friendly but it's an absolute dive. Terrible beer and full of cnuts

Went in the Rocket when Spurs played at Highfield Road in the early 2000's. Good boozer, I reckon. The cloths on the Pool Tables are England flags, all the beer mats are England flags, England flags in the door. And songs like Olivers Army, on the jukebox :lolol:.

Dandyman

In London village.
Most inappropriately named pub in SE25:drink::ascarf::eek:
15.jpg

The Albion

Turn Right out of the station and head to the crossroads with portland road and it is right in front of you. Pub Run by the family of HOL member Bedge. Sky Tv with all football coverage shown,Good Atmosphere with Cheap Prices on Beer and Ale. A Must for all Palace Fans.

Been drunk in many times by the GDC on the "Albion" London pub crawl. Probably still has a few stickers left in the bogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here