Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rot In Hell C***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
the absolute minimum the guy should get is castration, this should be mandatory for all sex offendors. ( and Catholic priests for that matter)

then start working on the brain . . .clockwork orange style

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
DAMANCLAY said:
I think if you gave the family 3 minutes with the guy they would kill him let alone 30. Quite right to.

You are probably right, but they could spend the first 27 mins scaring the hell out of him, as he realises what is about to happen to him. Just as his poor victim must have felt when he turned up each time.

"crushed our World" was the expression used by the mother. "Crush his fcuking skull" was my response.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gritt23 said:
"crushed our World" was the expression used by the mother. "Crush his fcuking skull" was my response.

more of a slow compression, turn by turn with a fine pitched thread in a heavy duty playdo machine perhaps, one for the head, one for the C&B combo :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4930676.stm

Hot off the press...

Two burglars who repeatedly raped a 65-year-old woman while they were high on drugs have been jailed for life.
Nineteen-year-olds David Humphrey, of Middlesbrough, and Lee Beazley, of Hemlington, broke into the woman's home in Marton in September last year.

At an earlier hearing, Humphrey admitted three counts of rape and Beazley two charges.

The judge at Teesside Crown Court described the pair as "wicked" and said they must serve at least six years.

The pair told police they had drunk a large quantity of alcohol, smoked cannabis and taken heroin substitute tablets before breaking into the woman's house. They were armed with a knife and a screwdriver.

Jailed for life, but must serve a minimum of six years

:nono:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Re: Rot In Hell C*nt

Oceanic said:
Under the British National party he would of received the death sentenced but what do expect under Labour and their human rights act.

... and on that point, I must say I think the BNP have got it right.

Doesn't mean they'd get my vote!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Vlad the Impala said:
And that makes you better than him how?

Me (and others) - carefully consider the seriousness of his crimes, allow for the fact that should he ever be a free man again, he will in all liklihood re-offend, and come to the conclusion that he deserves the punishment we have stated

Him - prays on an innocent young girl who has done nothing but arouse his sick and depraved perversions.

Punishment for the guilty vs punishment for the innocent.

That's pretty much how we are better than him.

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
Vlad the Impala said:
And that makes you better than him how?

Typical 'Poor old misunderstood paedo' response.
Lets hope it never happens to one of your kids matey, you might just change your tune :angry:

Im all for having him put to death.

The courts cant wait to free scumbags like this.
Even if he serves every day of his sentence, he'll still be a paedophile when he comes out.

Why aint they put somewhere until they are 100% cured? & if we cant cure them, lock them away for life. Its the least we should be doing

The bloke is now a ticking time bomb.
Keep an eye on your kids coz in 5 years & 7 months, he might be moving into a neighbourhood near you.

The sad thing is, this brave young girl will have to face life with this scar forever thanks to that :censored:.

Re: Re: Rot In Hell C*nt

Oceanic said:
Under the British National party he would of received the death sentenced but what do expect under Labour and their human rights act.
Fascist governments mean death sentences for lots of people - remember the six million?

Last edited:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
s.stubbs said:
Medical testing is the answer ,these monsters should never be let out.

We could adopt a Chinese system and sell his organs before he ie executed.

I think that offenders such as this should have full castration as the very minimum. There is absolutely no chance that they can be rehabilitated through non-interventionist means, so a testosterone reducing chop is in order. Personally, I would be more than happy to see him executed as he has demonstrated by his actions that he is not a member of the human race but a malignant cancer that needs removing before it spreads any further. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Gemini said:
Typical 'Poor old misunderstood paedo' response.
Lets hope it never happens to one of your kids matey, you might just change your tune :angry:

Im all for having him put to death.

The courts cant wait to free scumbags like this.
Even if he serves every day of his sentence, he'll still be a paedophile when he comes out.

Why aint they put somewhere until they are 100% cured? & if we cant cure them, lock them away for life. Its the least we should be doing

The bloke is now a ticking time bomb.
Keep an eye on your kids coz in 5 years & 7 months, he might be moving into a neighbourhood near you.

The sad thing is, this brave young girl will have to face life with this scar forever thanks to that :censored:.

Why am I not surprised that the 'Lynch 'em!' mob can't really grasp basic English?

I didn't say anything to defend the paed anywhere in my very short sentence. I didn't even say I don't think he should be executed. No-one can feel much sympathy for him and he deserves an extremely severe punishment. I simply was expressing the fact that I think anyone who advocates that someone "should be put down in the most inhumane way possible" is equally sick and depraved.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Its just knee jerk reaction. I think Vlad is right he needs severe punishment but advocating inhumane death is kind of going against everything that says what he has done is wrong. If we can't control our violent impulses then we are also in the wrong. However no where near as wrong as that sick xxxx.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Les and Vlad, the girl was guilty of nothing, absolutely f***ing NOTHING.

He is a sick paedo who is always going to be a danger to society throughout his disgusting life.

How can you not see that there is a difference between seeing an "eye for an eye" type punishment for him, against the evil punishment he dished out?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I never said she wasn't innocent. I would quite happily see him banged up for the rest of his natural life. While I don't think there is really any comparison between between what he done and giving him a beating, if we are civilised enough to know he is wrong then surely we would be going against that by advocating violence. I don't think you can ever get justice in this situation but we can at least conduct ourselves in a controlled manner and give him a punishment that doesn't mean we have to resort to inhumane behaviour.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
To be honest, if you touch a child I think you should go to prison and not come out again.

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
So we dont owe anything to the next potential victim?
What would we be losing out on by removing this piece of :censored: from the gene pool?

He will do it again & so will many more of his ilk.
5 years is an insult & I hope the judge has to explain this lenient sentence to his next victims family.
Maybe he'll say he was acting in a controlled manner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here