Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rot In Hell C***

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Gemini said:
So we dont owe anything to the next potential victim?
What would we be losing out on by removing this piece of :censored: from the gene pool?

He will do it again & so will many more of his ilk.
5 years is an insult & I hope the judge has to explain this lenient sentence to his next victims family.
Maybe he'll say he was acting in a controlled manner?

Yeah nice one, because that exactly what I said. Why don't you just ignore the bit where I said I would happily see him banged up for the rest of his life and then you can carry on with your reactionary moronics. I think his sentence is disgraceful but if we advocate a heinous act on him where does it stop. Sanctioned violence for whatever reson is still violence.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Gemini said:
So we dont owe anything to the next potential victim?
What would we be losing out on by removing this piece of :censored: from the gene pool?

He will do it again & so will many more of his ilk.
5 years is an insult & I hope the judge has to explain this lenient sentence to his next victims family.
Maybe he'll say he was acting in a controlled manner?

Who said he shouldn't be removed from the gene pool? I would favour chemical castration for him, personally, plus a life sentence. But when we start shrieking to inflict the "most inhumane" death on someone, we are lowering ourselves to their level. We are supposed to be one step removed from the barbarians.

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
He should not be given the 'Vulnerable Prisoner' (Rule 43?) option where he can share his fantasies with other like minded animals, put him on the main wing in Brixton or Wandsworth with minimal supervision.

As a side point; why the f**k do we pay for a National Probation 'Service'. After the internal investigation is anyone ever dismissed for not doing their job properly?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One thing that amazes me about this story is that, according to the Argus, the mother of the child knew he was a convicted sex offender and yet she still let her child alone with him - what sort of parent does that? And what will the child think of her mother for allowing this to happen to her?

It's a terrible crime and the bastard deserves all he gets but I don't think any of you have read the story. He's not been sentenced to five years and seven months, he's been jailed 'indefinitely' and will serve a minimum of five years and seven months. I suspect that in this particular case there will be a greater reluctance to let him free at that time.

I do agree however that sentences for paedophiles are generally too light but they shouldn't just look at prison alone; unless you keep people banged up for life (and I suspect the government would shudder about that on cost grounds alone), they have to come out eventually: it's trying to prepare them to face the world so that children are safe from them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here