Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rory Fallon ..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gritt23 said:
As I remember it, he wasn't offered it the next day, he was released! It was a couple of weeks later that suddenlt the deal was done.

Yes thats true actually. Sorry. So question is why? But not for now as there is no point. Whats done is done and must never happen again...but it should be raised at the next fans forum.

Whatever happened to Barry Hales? Did he go to QPR???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Perhaps MM let the wrong one go Kerekes is what MM says he is looking for now a big target man butwe signed Maheta Molango.

f*** me mate did we god u learn something new every day

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Are we intelligent? Trying to take the piss, come back when you have finished you homework.

f*** off u are a total wanker posting your shit on here I am 34 so dont have much homework to do.And yes I am intelligent what is why people like you piss me off

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What I was saying was that both Molango and Kerekes were not good enough but at least Kerekes fitted the bill of what MM is looking for a big strong target man. Remember the header of Kereke4s in one of the friendl;ies from 2yds out he missed and put the hearder past the post. At least he won the header which we havent done much this season.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Trigger said:
That is a major factor as to why i cannot back Magoo anymore, £150k could have afforded some good loan players wages to keep us up, or even a half decent striker, instead it's just been wasted, i wont have it if someone says we have to take these gambles in our current plight because A) there are better gambles than someone who wont play unless Magoo has an evening of championship manager at home & B) we'd be £150k better off if Magoo hadn't changed his mind and signed Turienzo after sending him away saying he wasn't good enough in the first place!

Come on, if you were down to your last £10 would you just throw it away like that?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'm not so sure the Turienzo signing is down to MM. I've been led to believe that this signing came as a recommendation to Dick Knight from Liam Brady and DK made the call on this.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

He's still kicking around with the stiffs at Millwall. When Millwall finally sign a striker (or 4) he'll be on his way. I've heard NOTHING from my guy at QPR so I'm guessing he hasn't been back there for any further talks.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
If Swansea have signed Fallon isn't it likely they've already agreed to sell Trundle?

I can't believe that we can't find a young, hungry, striker from the Premiership who wants to go out on loan for a few months.
Rossi from Man Utd? The young Danish striker from Arsenal? There must be someone who wants some Ist team football. A loan signing is the only option now.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
rossi is becoming more and more involved in the first team at utd - he's not going anywhere

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sneaky George said:
If Swansea have signed Fallon isn't it likely they've already agreed to sell Trundle?

I can't believe that we can't find a young, hungry, striker from the Premiership who wants to go out on loan for a few months.
Rossi from Man Utd? The young Danish striker from Arsenal? There must be someone who wants some Ist team football. A loan signing is the only option now.

For both of those players if they were to go on loan we would be somewhere near the bottom of the list for them.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
DAMANCLAY said:
For both of those players if they were to go on loan we would be somewhere near the bottom of the list for them.
Why? McShane is already here and Dick Knight is close to Arsenal so I'd have thought we would have stood a good chance of getting an Arsenal reserve. They were only suggestions from the top of my head anyway. The point is that I just can't believe we can't get a decent loan striker in for a few months.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sneaky George said:
Why? McShane is already here and Dick Knight is close to Arsenal so I'd have thought we would have stood a good chance of getting an Arsenal reserve. They were only suggestions from the top of my head anyway. The point is that I just can't believe we can't get a decent loan striker in for a few months.

Spot on!... it's about time the negative tw@ts on here realised there ARE possibilities for us to make a striker signing...

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes thats true actually. Sorry. So question is why? But not for now as there is no point. Whats done is done and must never happen again...but it should be raised at the next fans forum.

Funny entirely coincidentally that the entire transfer fee went to an agent rather than a club. I'm sure that's just normal practice in Argentina.

E

enigma

Arsenal might lend us a reserve now surely they're out of the league cup. Lupolli is good but light weight.

E

enigma

Sneaky George said:

No chance of Rossi coming. Fergie rates him highly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here