Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Rooney cheated on Coleen with hooker while she was pregnant'

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I cannot believe we are on page 2 already and no one has posted any picture of the fit whore? Pull yourselves together

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
This again comes down to one thing, too much money. And one thing I cannot stand is the way these areseholes bribe these people with more money to keep their mouth shut, so the story does not get out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I cannot believe we are on page 2 already and no one has posted any picture of the fit whore? Pull yourselves together

0523-salvation-army_full_600.jpg

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So that's why he's been so shit the last few months.

He's allowed to miss the tricky Switzerland match to sort out his marriage problems. What kind of employer allows time off when you've been shagging dirty sluts while your beautiful wife is pregnant? Another example of why so many people have lost interest in the national team.

Time off work should be for when you've got something wrong with you mentally or physically that's going to affect your productivity at your job. I think Rooney owes England fans a lot after the summer and this is going to make the relationship between fans and player even worse.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
That really is a pathetic low life thing to do, why are these wealthy footballers such adulterers. What a complete dickhead. I hope she makes him pay for that for a very long time.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It might be a low life thing to do, but I am still struggling to understand how an extra-marital affair (if it did happen) is really any of our business...oh, I forgot, it sells papers and is another way to shoot a hole in England's chances of ever winning anything.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
.......is what Wayne was doing :thumbsup:

El Pres...I think you might find he was filling and digging one at the same time...which is pretty clever even for a man of his limited intelligence!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El Pres...I think you might find he was filling and digging one at the same time...which is pretty clever even for a man of his limited intelligence!

With those skills perhaps he could have been employed by BP this summer?

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
It might be a low life thing to do, but I am still struggling to understand how an extra-marital affair (if it did happen) is really any of our business...oh, I forgot, it sells papers and is another way to shoot a hole in England's chances of ever winning anything.

This.

I judge footballers on their ability to play football. If the tabloids had not laid into Terry pre World Cup, he would have been twice the player he was. And now we run a very real risk, with virtually no comparable options up front, of not winning the Switzerland game.

Just as Rooney was getting his form back as well... honestly, the timing is bordering on vindictive. It'll sell papers whenever you run it; can you wait until after an important match please?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This.

I judge footballers on their ability to play football. If the tabloids had not laid into Terry pre World Cup, he would have been twice the player he was. And now we run a very real risk, with virtually no comparable options up front, of not winning the Switzerland game.

Just as Rooney was getting his form back as well... honestly, the timing is bordering on vindictive. It'll sell papers whenever you run it; can you wait until after an important match please?

Hold on Steve, no one forces these young men to

1: Shag whores (Rooney, Crouch)
2: Shag anyone (Ashley Cole)
3: Shag your mate's ex (Terry)
4: Vomit and joke about 9/11 at an airport in front of Americans (Lampard, Terry)
5: Beat up people at nightclubs whilst your mates hold them down (Stevie G)

........and that's before we open the whole chapter headed 'Joey Barton'.

I don't judge them, it happens in all professions, but they are happy to take the money in the form of endorsements for being in the public eye, and therefore they should not bitch when things bite them on the bum.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I've just found this girl's Bebo profile. Can't believe it's not been shut down yet.

bebo.com - Profile from Jennifer Thompson

She seems your average 21yr old. Not very bright. Though, if she's hit the local jackpot of shagging a footballer, AND on top of that is getting paid for it, she might be the brightest girl of her whole neighbourhood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here