Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney apologises

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
How about him showing some humility?

Fire left in him? Shame he didn't have that on the pitch. f*** 'em. f*** the lot of 'em. They don't deserve the support they get for EVERY England game - home, away, friendlies, whatever. They don't deserve to wear the Three Lions.

f*** all of them. Capello, Carragher, Lampard, Heskey, Rooney, Gerrard, Carragher (he can f*** off twice - scouse twat). Each and every last one of them.

Why do you bother watching them then if you feel like that?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Word.

What he really said:

"Ehhm, like I was just sayin like, I dont like t' hear me own fans n that like, ye know like, em, schwayring at me like n that. I was being a div like, an I'm sorry n that like, I think"

Still not sure about that text...not enough 'you know's' for Rooney

The 'you know' record is held by a certain Mr J Byrne for his interview that made its way onto the Seagulls 1990/91 Season Review VHS you know

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I should hope so too, the stupid prick. The fact remains he said those things though, and he'd do well to remember that a lot of people are going to be *very* f***ed off at these clowns earning 100 grand a week next year if they haven't even got out of the group stages, at a time when our kids schools are going to struggle for text books, and jobs are axed left, right, and centre.

Why do idiots like you always make reference to the money they are paid. It has absolutely bollocks to do with it. Half the people on here who bang on about it are probably sky subscribers. As bad as the Man U fans who best protest is to where green and yellow rather than not go in the ground.

he shouldn't have to apologise, he was perfectly entitled to say what he did. as usual everyone blows it out of proportion, its as though he told every English fan to go f**k themselves the way people are going on about it. i bet all the other players are thinking exactly the same thing, but he just had the balls to say it.

spot on.

So if you buy something in a shop that doesn't work then you just put up with it?

What you've just said is typical of alot of plastic fans who accept their teams playing utter wank. Well if I go to a match and the players don't try, don't give a shit and then try to blame others for the facts THEY have played crap despite getting a free f***ing holiday to south Africa then I'm going to boo them and I've got a right to show my displeasure...after all if the players last night showed an ounce of the passion the england fans did last night then we wouldn't even be having this conversation!

What a crass analogy. If something doesn't work you take it back and get a refund or exchange. Or do you give the shopkeeper heaps of abuse for a product he probably didn't manufacture!! Wow, intelligent!!

Boo if you want, it may get the reaction you want and it may not but don't get pissed off if players say something in their frustration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here