Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll of honour - a thread full of NICE football clubs

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my mate went to a Cowdenbeath :bowdown: match and said the locals (all 500 of them) we're very friendly, so they are my pick!

cowdenbeath.gif

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Hibernian.

Great fans, albeit massive pissheads.

Friend and I went to a Hibs game in Europe, phoned for tickets and the woman in the office said someone would call back to sort it 'cos they were busy. Half an hour later the chairman called back to book us a couple!

Took 40,000 to the CIS Final against Livingston, who only had 7,000

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Seriously, from National Falmer Day and previous experience my votes have to go to:

Berwick Rangers
Hamilton Accies
Carlisle United
Donny Rovers
and Newcastle United for being the first premiership club to flag up our plight on their website (in full!)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
BHAFC

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Exeter City and Stockport County, two away games where the welcome could not have been friendlier.

At Exeter we went to a pub round the corner from the ground, a handful of Albion and quite a few locals, various visiting supporters had made their mark in chalk on the wooden beams in the bar. I found a piece of chalk and added "BHAFC - The Super Seagulls on Tour", on completion of that work of art the locals gave me a round of applause. Stockport was just a good day out, reasonable beer (Robinsons) at giveaway prices and a friendly welcome whenever you slagged off Manchester, particularly Manure.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Darlington

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And Partick Thistle. Very welcoming chaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here