Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for those sulking somewhere OTHER than Huddersfield on Sat

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No, I mean "sulking". Because that's what I'll be doing.

Besides, Mr English Teacher, a grammatical error would be something like using "your" instead of "you're", or "affect" instead of "effect". My grammar is just fine, thank you :p

*Awaits flaming from some language boffin*

Why not use the italic option instead of the "Quotation Marks" Edna? It's so now, don't you know..

:jester:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
1). At home (my weekend with my daughter);
2). I'll try and get Radio Leeds on the internet (if it's not encrypted like SCR);
3). 1/2 - can't afford to go yo Huddersfield, let alone buy a ticket when I get there. Anyway, I've seen the Albion twice this season (Cheltenham and Hereford) and haven't seen them lose - don't want to f*** that record up!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
1.Playing cricket
2. no chance of listening to it
3. really hoping its going to piss down tonight, get early call from the skip telling me that the outfield is soaking and for me to have a very swift drive up north. otherwise very pissed off

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
1. Working in the garden, weather permitting...which reminds me, isn't it time for a what are you growing this year thread?
2. Nope, might have R5 on outside...or maybe make an appearence on NSC chat.
3. 2 or 3, Huddersfield is a close second to Stoke in places that I vow never to return to...having been physically assaulted on my last visit.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
1) Was working this morning and have things to do this afternoon before going out tonight.

2) Will try and listen to as much as I can.

3) 3, would like to have been there but not too gutted as I went to the Bristol Rovers game.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
In my room, Listening to bbcsussex, watching ssn, and playing FM09. Got work at half 5. So its the next best thing! :clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
did I mention I've got pizza,popcorn and beer. Oh and its TOFFEE popcorn! Jealous much :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here