Roll call for those sulking somewhere OTHER than Huddersfield on Sat

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1. family stuff
2. listening to commentary, in between entertaining children and wife
3. 8/10 Went to Bristol Rovers on Tuesday and seven other aways this season. Would love to be as really like Huddersfield and it will feel odd if I miss the game that keeps us up, but equally its a long way

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
1, At home.

2, Glued to BBC Sussex, despite the joke of a commentator.

3, 5. I work every Saturday morning so I'm used to missing away games. This is why we have to stay up cos i could make it to Charlton, Southampton,Brentford, Wycombe. Come on lads, do it for me.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1) St Mary's watching Scumhampton getting relegated

Can't think of anything worse than being at another match when the seagulls are playing. (That said I did once go and see Portsmouth beat Forest in a quarter final of the FA Cup whilst the Albion were somehow beating Newcastle 1-0 away! I was in the Forest end by the way as a mate was a fan)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
1- Going to Ireland for the day
2- No chance of radio commentry. May do the club text alert for this game but I believe it is only for UK networks only. *So if anyone could text me goal alerts / final score to 07745 737693 that would be great :thumbsup:
3- 6/10 - not being at game 10/10 anticipation not knowing how the game and other results are unfolding

*serious comment

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
1) Where will you be instead? First day of cricket coaching - 25 little kids and 50 or so parents expect me to be there.

2) Will you manage to listen to the game on the radio? yes

3) On a scale of 1-10, how are you that you can't go? 8

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
1. at home
2. yes, whilst watching gilette soccer saturday
3. 6/10, not too fussed as i was at bristol rovers on tuesday, long drive aswell

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'm playing fooooooty, might be able to catch second half on the radio though.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And the worst thing for me is that I know it's going to be raining on Saturday so coaching will be cancelled anyway - but I just can't risk it. maybe I should check with Papa L??

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Can't think of anything worse than being at another match when the seagulls are playing. (That said I did once go and see Portsmouth beat Forest in a quarter final of the FA Cup whilst the Albion were somehow beating Newcastle 1-0 away! I was in the Forest end by the way as a mate was a fan)

Same reason here, my mate offered me the chance to go a month ago and I thought we were down so decided to go for it.

So I will be getting Albion updates whilst pissing myself laughing at Scumhampton, should be pretty good afternoon.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I will be in Portsmouth, wading through the various assessments I have due in this week.

I will have it on in the background :lolol:

5. I've been to a few away games this year. Huddersfield is a long way away and due to uni commitments, there is literally no way I could have gone.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Off the west coast of Ireland
No
Seeing as I've only made two games all season due to location its about a 2, but 10 for not being able to get updates easily.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Working
not a chance, the first I will know about the game is when I finish at 5!!
9/10! (its not a 10 because Im skint and even if I wasnt working I still wouldnt be 100% there, although I probably would have convinced myself to go)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Answers 1 & 2: I'll be at home in Hove; listening intently to the commentary; & wishing I was there.

Number 3: I'm celebrating my recent birthday with a bunch of great friends who don't have the passion for footie that I do. Apart from that, as an increasingly long-suffering part of the Clipped Crew, we all decided that we'd go to the Brizzle game - as opposed to Udders (as we collectively couldn't do both, sadly). I know we'd all absolutely LOVE to be there on Saturday, but we all feel that the glorious victory at Rovers will take one helluva lot to top. I hope that I feel GUTTED that I wasn't there this Sat - coz I sincerely hope that we secure 1st Division survival come ten-to-five! So 5 out of 10 at the mo. (although it's definitely subject to change). Here's hoping it'll be 10 outta 10 at the final whistle.

Give it everything you have up there folks. Nothing less will do. UTA! X

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
1) On a plane to Las Vegas, or just landed there - not certain about the exact times.

2) Not a chance. I'm just going to assume the hotel has internet access and check the score as soon as I can.

3) About 8 - can't claim to be upset about being in LV, but when I booked and paid for this thing some time ago, we looked dead and buried so it's turned into a much, much more important game than I expected. Going for a mate's wedding though so no choice really.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
1 Too far away
2 Going out for a meal with a mate on his birthday, will get hammered and probably go back to their place to get even more hammered.
If capable will I will check the result on the net when I get back, or most probably will fall asleep fully clothed on the kitchen floor like I did on my birthday last weekend.In the event of this I will check in the morning.
3 10 for obvious reasons.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
1) Where will you be instead? - Dominican republic

2) Will you manage to listen to the game on the radio? - if i can find a free live stream

3) On a scale of 1-10, how are you that you can't go? 9 i well fancied going up there, only to find i dont come back home when i thought i did and was there till monday not friday !!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
1. NYC
2. BBC SCR or if that fails (sometimes we get palmed off with commentary on a lower league game) Sporting Life live text.
3. 5 - I can still see this going right down to the wire and the Stockport game will be the real decider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here