Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rogue Traders

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else see this tonight ? Those piece of shit scumbag salesmen trying to screw thousands of pounds out of vulnerable pensioners and/or put them into debt trying to sell them "state of the art" beds. It was horrendous, giving them the hard sell for hours and hours on end till they finally give in and sign on the dotted line. How do those fuckers sleep at night ? If I'd found any one of them trying that shit on with an elderly relative of mine, the greasy c unt would have his head rapidly and firmly acquainted with the side of a door on his way out.

I just can't believe human nature sometimes, and the scum who'll do anything, absolutely anything, just for a few quid. Even if it means ripping off some poor confused old dear out of her life savings. Shitty bastards.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shocking selling method to say the least.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I've seen you walking up the stairs. Sitting down. You're having trouble arn't you. Want to end up in a nursing home, where they wipe your bum for you ?"
"Your husband must have left you something, he was an intelligent man. What price can you put on your health ?"

Tell you what, I've not felt like punching someone for a while, but that c unt of a salesman pressed all the buttons marked "violence required", several times over.

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Easy 10 said:
"I've seen you walking up the stairs. Sitting down. You're having trouble arn't you. Want to end up in a nursing home, where they wipe your bum for you ?"
"Your husband must have left you something, he was an intelligent man. What price can you put on your health ?"

Tell you what, I've not felt like punching someone for a while, but that c unt of a salesman pressed all the buttons marked "violence required", several times over.

Try chatting to an estate agent for a while, I guarantee you will want to punch them by the end of the conversation.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Rambo said:
Try chatting to an estate agent for a while, I guarantee you will want to punch them by the end of the conversation.

Guaranteed to wind me up in record time. Tosspots.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
How do those fuckers sleep at night ?

Surely if they're selling beds their employer will offer them a very generous staff discount and they probably sleep very well on a Deluxe Divan, or something?...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just knew. KNEW someone would pick up on that. I'm just surprised and disappointed that it was you, Pav.

Ohg what the hell. I chuckled anyway.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry to be pedantic, mon brave. Go easy on the martini and lemonde...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The salesman asking all the personal questions

"I'm sure that you husband left you some money?"

"You own the house don't you?"

"Lets sign the deal now!"

Was a despicable, rude low life!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Buzza said:
The salesman asking all the personal questions

"I'm sure that you husband left you some money?"

"You own the house don't you?"

"Lets sign the deal now!"

Was a despicable, rude low life!

Mrs BB and I regularly have to dig the Mother-in Law out of agreements she has been lulled into signing. One 'geezer' almost had his front teeth removed when he remarked that we were just looking after our inheritance.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It does make you wonder how people can stoop that low and still sleep at night. Sorry but I reckon that is well deserving of a lengthy prison sentence.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
i had that at my house by a bloke selling Kirby vacuum cleaners.
when i came home from work he was already in the house demonstrating this f***ing vacuum on my hall carpet. i said to him 'are you one of these pressy sales people that dont take no for an answer? you are going to offer to clean half of my hall carpet and then haggle for 4 hours about the price, ring your boss and organise a one off deal? he didnt know where to put his face. i made him clean all of my hall carpet, my living room carpet and vacuum all of the matresses in the house and then told him to f*** off because he would find it difficult walking out of my house with a kirby up his arse. pushy twats that need slapping. :censored: :censored:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Easy 10 said:
How do those fuckers sleep at night ?

On a state of the art bed perhaps?

:lolol: :lolol:

Seriously, these people are bastards.

My in-laws had the hard-sell treatment for this. We sat in on one of the meetings and once we started asking questions they backed off and they never heard from them again.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Leekbrookgull said:
Car salesmen are pretty good too!!!:falmerspi

did you see Rogue taders with the car salesmen last week?! They were driving at the camera crew trying to run them over, while they were being videoed!!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
did you see Rogue taders with the car salesmen last week?! They were driving at the camera crew trying to run them over, while they were being videoed!!!

And the bloke at the end couldn't understand "But we've got you on video so you must have done it"

TWAT

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
hampden park said:
i had that at my house by a bloke selling Kirby vacuum cleaners.
when i came home from work he was already in the house demonstrating this f***ing vacuum on my hall carpet. i said to him 'are you one of these pressy sales people that dont take no for an answer? you are going to offer to clean half of my hall carpet and then haggle for 4 hours about the price, ring your boss and organise a one off deal? he didnt know where to put his face. i made him clean all of my hall carpet, my living room carpet and vacuum all of the matresses in the house and then told him to f*** off because he would find it difficult walking out of my house with a kirby up his arse. pushy twats that need slapping. :censored: :censored:

Nah the carpet cleaner guys are great!! If ever you have a party or spill somthing on your carpet simply ring them up and ask for a demo. Once your house is spotless tell them to piss off!

Job done.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Hiney said:
And the bloke at the end couldn't understand "But we've got you on video so you must have done it"

TWAT

Yeah, these people are real idiots saying that they didnt do it!!!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
A good one for cold callers is to say "hang on, I just need to find a pen and paper" or words to that effect. Then simply put your feet up open another can and carry in watching TV as their bill runs up. If everyone did this they would be broke in no time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here