Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale fan here.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
We can't be that bad a defending set pieces! We have the best defensive record in league. However it still doesn't stop me shitting my self every time the ball comes in our box!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
it all depends on the official title thread, if its anything like the ones lately we are definitely doomed

Dale 4 BHA 0

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
That Craig Dawsons a great player from what I know of, Didn't he move to someone and get loaned back to Rochdale ? Anyway I think it'll be a hard game as both teams are on winning runs so I think a draw would be a good point for both sides.

2-2 like the first fixture
Murray and Noone.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I think we'll likely lose, haven't been playing too well of late and the luck has to run out... agree we look tired but not convinced about attributing that to the fact we've won 8 in a row- is winning really more tiring than losing?

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
That Craig Dawsons a great player from what I know of, Didn't he move to someone and get loaned back to Rochdale ? Anyway I think it'll be a hard game as both teams are on winning runs so I think a draw would be a good point for both sides.

2-2 like the first fixture
Murray and Noone.

yes pal, west brom! not likely well be getting him back! its a bonus knowing hes from rochdale hiself, alongside joe thompson!

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Its a nightmare time at my house - my missus is from rochdale and her vast extended northern family are mainly dale season ticket holders - but you have to like the club - i think we can afford to give them a point - would be good to see them get in the play offs (at least it would be six points next season!)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hill feels all the pressure will be on Gus Poyet`s side, saying: "It`s the easiest game of the season for us because nobody is expecting us to win.
"Brighton aren't top of the division for nothing, they are an excellent side brimming with excellent players.
"They were always my favourites to get promoted and Gus has done a fantastic job."
He obviously didn't go to the Adkins charm school!
Stop being nice Mr Hill, I'm gushing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Of all the fixtures left, if we are to drop points I hope its at Rochdale, it'd be great to see them in the play offs. I'll go for a 2-2 with Murray getting one of ours (probably a late equaliser).

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
2-0 Rochdale, its not a bad result considering the postion we are in and may be worth resting some big guns for the final push, we have D&G on Tuesday, win that and I think we are home and dry for promotion, and we will still have 6 games to get a max of 5 points...........a defeat tomorrow by resting some players is not the end of the world.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Definitely need to rotate a few tomorrow. Dicker has been terrible recently and surely can't start again, Murray badly needs a rest but not sure Gus is willing to risk him starting on the bench just yet. Noone and Bennett should be fit and raring to go again though. Would be happy with a draw but reckon we may well sneak another 0-1 win

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Rochdale at home at the start of the season. Totally outplayed, sneaked an undeserved late equaliser and celebrated, like they had won the league. Meanwhile all the home fans were looking at each other as if to say - Don't know what the fuss is all about, everyone does that to us down here.

How things have changed Rochdale have shaken off there inferiority complex and have had a cracking season and as for Fortress Withdean ?

Every club has one side that turns them over in a season. If ours turns out to be Rochdale well good luck to them. on the other hand a nice 0-1 sneaky win and 50 threads dedicated to Nigel Adkins would also be no bad thing either. God I'm in a kind spirited mood today - it won't last.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
2-0 Rochdale, its not a bad result considering the postion we are in and may be worth resting some big guns for the final push, we have D&G on Tuesday, win that and I think we are home and dry for promotion, and we will still have 6 games to get a max of 5 points...........a defeat tomorrow by resting some players is not the end of the world.

Dolce and Gabbana - heard they are pretty good. Got Sheff Wed before them as well :smile:

Agree with your point, by the way..

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
'Dale are a good side, we will do very well to avoid defeat.

My prediction, 2:0 to the home side

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Dolce and Gabbana - heard they are pretty good. Got Sheff Wed before them as well :smile:

Agree with your point, by the way..

Good point!!! I thought Dagenham was this Tuesday!!!! its the week after!! sod the rest for the players get them out there, they have a week off!!!!!!!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Im going for a 1-1 scoreline tomorrow,but it would not surprise me if Rochdale did beat us.They are a good team on a nice little run and as others have already said that we do look a little tired.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
We'll win 1-0 with another smash and grab goal after spending much of the game defending. The Dale fans will complain that we are "shite" and how we definitely didn't deserve to win. And just like at Dagenham their fans will moan how embarrassing it must be to play so poorly. The Dale manager will be annoyed how we nicked a goal and 3 points that we didn't deserve, and how they played their best football of the season and still ended up losing. There will probably be some goalmouth scramble and something controversial will happen.

At a guess, like.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would be happy with a draw but even being beaten will be enough to get SCC's (and 'Udders) hopes up, just enough for us to dash them next Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here