Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale fan here.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
isnt your captain pretty good. jones isnt it?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm with Sydney .. a loss is no big deal and a gentle reminder that it's not over may get us up for the run in

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Why are you all being so cuddly with the northeners ? Have you forgotten it was that cheating bastard Elding who got sent on at our place with instructions to get Greer sent off? Appreciate he has now moved on, but nevertheless it still riles me.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
We'll win 1-0 with another smash and grab goal after spending much of the game defending. The Dale fans will complain that we are "shite" and how we definitely didn't deserve to win. And just like at Dagenham their fans will moan how embarrassing it must be to play so poorly. The Dale manager will be annoyed how we nicked a goal and 3 points that we didn't deserve, and how they played their best football of the season and still ended up losing. There will probably be some goalmouth scramble and something controversial will happen.

At a guess, like.

Or this.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
norman gall will appear in blue and white stripes and wade into the crowd to smack some gobby pensioner...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nowt wrong with northerners - decent folk by and large as long as you don't turn right at the Pennines.

Sorry to be missing the game but will be listening in on Seagulls Player. Bit worried about our form. 8 wins on the trot but looking very weary and if we are going to lose this is the danger game. Still have a feeling we will manage to lift ourselves and sneek a 2-1 after going behind. Can't see them not scoring even with Adam back but equally can't see us having a blank day either. Muzza is on such a good scoring run I think they might make the mistake of over-marking him and leaving gaps for others. Sparrow and Wood to score and our brilliant away supporters to travel home happy yet again.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I know they've won 4 on the bounce but they were against poor sides/sides out of form. Prior to that I think they lost 3 in a row. Overall they don't have a great record against top half sides.
We need to go for it and then enjoy our week off.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think we'll get a point, but then again i have said that for most of the recent away games, certainly won't be easy. Looking forward to what should be a great day out though, and my 50th football league ground!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
First time we've player a footballing side for AGES. If we can get back to our tippy-tappy ways we'll thrash them. So I'm going for 2-1 Rochdale.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
You've got to hand it to Rochdale they've had a fantastic season. Given the way they collapsed at the end of last season and lost key players in the summer everyone had them down as relegation certanties.

It'll be a tough game tomorrow, we've looked tired and below par recently despite picking up the results. Fear that now we're playing a decent side we could come unstuck. Having said that, we've got great belief, we keep winning and we've put ourselves in a position where we can afford to drop a few points, so hopefully we'll go for it and we'll come out on top. I see no reason why we can't win but if we draw thats a good result and if we lose, so be it, I'm sure we'll bounce back at home vs Wednesday and then Dagenham.

So many negative responses for a team storming the league ,it`s embarrassing!! I`ve got nothing against Richdale...roochdale..sorry,Rochdale(is that right?,there`s so many of these shi t-holes north of Watford)but we are going to slap you 0-3.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Winning 9 on the trot maybe a bridge too far but on the other hand we have played poorly in recent weeks,maybe we are due a good performance or maybe our luck will finally run out.
I think 1.1 which would suit us more than you.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Agree with all the posts about us looking tired, Rochdale being on form, and us probably going to lose tomorrow. Would definitely take a point.

However, the negativity on this thread is somewhat staggering given that we've won 8 in a row! Let's hope we're proved wrong!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Most of the team do look tired but I fancy us to win 2-1 with noone playing a blinder. The last few games noone has looked as if he's getting used to our style of play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here