Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale fan here.

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
Hi all.

firstly i want to congratulate you on your fantastic season, fantastic acheivement in which your succeeding in. there must be a massive blip for brighton and hove to mess it up now.

tomorrow as you obviously know is a long trip for you boys but i can assure it will be worth the while regardless the result. rochdale is a friendly place on matchdays. theres a pub on the same street as the away stand which welcomes away fans, cant miss it to be fair and also cross the road is a chippy which many away fans are very complimentary about!

i genually cant wait for tomorrow 3pm. no doubt its going to be entertaining, with both teams liking to attack but also know how to defend. murray will get a fantastic reception, but keeping him quiet is our main target!

as you would know chris o'grady will be an handful, and also how are brighton lads at set pieces? craig dawson our centre back has netted 8 goals this season after last seasons 15.

im going for a 2-1 rochdale win, hopefully. what are your predictions? have a safe journey!
rdale15.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I can't see us winning at your place and would happily take a draw. Our team looks very tired after the 8 from 8 in March.

Best of luck in your quest for a play-off place. Surely there's never been a better time for Rochdale to get to a play-off final with it being held down the road this season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would happily take a point, its about the hardest remaining away fixture on paper. And can we keep winning ? Its getting ridiculous 8 wins on the trot...could it be 9.... ive been saying this since 5 wins on the trot though :)

Wood and Barnes back...we may even rest Murray !....

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am with Marshy. I keep thinking this will end, and it just doesn't. So who knows.

I thought your lot played well down here - even though we gift-wrapped a point for you. Have you won four on the bounce ? Should be a good game.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Definitely be happy with a draw tomorrow. Mind you I've been saying that for weeks now, but we're bound to drop points somewhere so Rochdale will be as good a place as any.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
My dads attending tomorrow, so far this season he's been to 4 games, 1 win and 3 defeats............

rdale15

Apr 1, 2011
we went 11 unbeaten and then unfortunatley lost 3 in a row. but we have replied fantasticly, with 4 wins on the bounce keeping 4 cleensheets. not the easiest games either.

ROCHDALE v charlton (2-0)
hartlepool v ROCHDALE (0-2)
plymouth v ROCHDALE (0-1)
ROCHDALE v notts county (1-0)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i will not be surprised if we loose this one , current form may predict a draw but i reckon we need a boot up the arse just to make sure, i know a couple of dale lads over here and they are both good lads so, comme ci ,comma sa.

1-1

but i'll take 0-1 ta

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I can remember us winning at Rochdale in 1972 with a late goal. That season we were promoted from the 3rd Div with Aston Villa. Spotland had cinder terracing behind the goals then.

Since then many trips to Rochdale. We always seem to lose but it's a good day out as the pubs are decent and the football club is friendly.

Think it could be 1-1 tomorrow. The Albion players are looking tired.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I too can't see us winning(the eight out of eight must have taken a huge amount out of the players...surely?!) and would happily take a scrappy 0-0.

Am I right in thinking it was rochdale who were stuck in the bottom division for 30 odd years? Wouldn't it be something a little bit special if they waited all that time and ended up with back to back promotions to the second tier? It's almost-almost- worth losing to see that happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here