Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robinson

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Do you think Robinson deserves a start on Saturday?

I think he showed enough spirit and promise last night to earn a place.

Anyone agree?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
In place of whom? I think Glenn will be back from his paternity leave and will be playing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Adams said on SCR, he is extremely doubtful for Saturday and they have no intention of rushing him back.

Expect to see him start then!

Oh, lets leave him be and not rush him back. We don't want any serious long term damage (Kuipers).

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Did my eyes deceive me or was Fraser about to come on as sub, then Forster ran up and said a few words to MA - then Robinson came on instead. If so, it might tell us something about MA's authority (or lack of). As it was, Robinson looked good and he seems to bring out the best in Cox too. Definitely worth his place if Murray is still injured.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's always been obvious that, whether people like him or not, however they choose to paint his statistics, he's the best striker we currently have outside of Murray and Forster.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Did my eyes deceive me or was Fraser about to come on as sub, then Forster ran up and said a few words to MA - then Robinson came on instead. If so, it might tell us something about MA's authority (or lack of). As it was, Robinson looked good and he seems to bring out the best in Cox too. Definitely worth his place if Murray is still injured.

Fraser was about to come on but i dont think it was a lack of authority from MA, it was more good manergerial skills and listening to his players.

Thats if Forster DID go and tell adams to wait

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Do you think Robinson deserves a start on Saturday?

I think he showed enough spirit and promise last night to earn a place.

Anyone agree?

Er, no!

This has happened loads of times. He can play well, but someone needs to work out how to get him to do so for 90 mins before he starts.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fraser was about to come on but i dont think it was a lack of authority from MA, it was more good manergerial skills and listening to his players.

Thats if Forster DID go and tell adams to wait

Forster may have told him that the Shrews defenders were tiring heavily or summat and that a bit more pace up front could hurt them.

Obviously Adams should have known this already but it can't hurt if your captain wants to have some influence on tactics.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Fraser was coming until Forster spoke to Adams.
I say let Forster decide on substitutions from now on.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I think it's a crime that Robinson has struggled to even get on the bench this season! Micky Adams obviously doesn't rate him, and is not going to give him his chance. Because we are performing so well with the team Micky currently picks every week aren't we?? :thud::shootself

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Just cos he came on for 20 minutes or so doesn't mean he is any good. We have been waiting for years for him to "come good". it is never going to happen. I say just release him. He isn't up to it.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Just cos he came on for 20 minutes or so doesn't mean he is any good. We have been waiting for years for him to "come good". it is never going to happen. I say just release him. He isn't up to it.

Be nice for him to have a proper crack of the whip this season though, wouldn't it?

Can't do any worse than the shower of shit we've had to endure since August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here