Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robinson

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Just cos he came on for 20 minutes or so doesn't mean he is any good. We have been waiting for years for him to "come good". it is never going to happen. I say just release him. He isn't up to it.
Yeah, and then play Colin Hawkins up front...

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
As rightly stated before, Robinson can bring out the best in Cox, as he did last night. I think Robinson should be the only alternative up front on Saturday if Murray doesn't make it. If Robinson doesn't play up front, put Forster on his own. There's no one better for Robinson to play with than Forster. I thought Robinson played well last night, some good movement, a cracking shot and a positive contribution.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't get people on here. Yes he is no world beater but nor is the rest of our midfield. The amount of poor performances I have seen from Cox, Anyinsah, Mcleod etc is enough to warrant any winger having a chance...

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
I think that was a bit harsh saying (Nah, Robinson's rubbish and should be transfer listed immediately.) i dont think that hes a very talented player and his speedy with the ball. i ithink that he is better as a sub though and whoever said it brings out the better in cox..dam right they woork well together!
UP THE ALBION!:albion2:

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
When Robinson came on it certainly opened up more and Cox seemed happier , When Forster talked to Adams it showed a good understanding between captain and manager.
So yes Robinson should play and if hes got the balls Adams should recall Lynch.

yes the club needs lynch back as a super sub! and i agree with the fact that cox seems more comfortable. they are a good pair.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yep.
In my opinion the lad's chance of an extended run in the side is WELL overdue.

How the Hell is he ever going to gain confidence and fulfil his early promise if he is only used when we are short.

A very talented youngster, that needs to be developed.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think we should be using him as we did last season, as an impact player off the bench, someone who can inject a bit of pace and urgency to the side against some tiring legs.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would be inclined to drop Forster and play Robinson if a player starts making the subs and not the manager something is seriously wrong there,Forster looked a tad jaded and has done for a while,yes he is a fine player and he wont be dropped but maybe he needs a lil reality check to make him realise just because im fit i play syndrome,i thought the whole team perked up a notch or 2 when Jake came on and his willingness to shoot on sight will eventually pay dividends,i like both players but i must admit if i were adams i maybe tempted in starting the game with Jake,Who knows

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
agree that robinson should definitly start if Murray is not available, looked quite lively in the Shrewsbury game, when he came on appart from Thornton who was quality, jake was our most dangerous player!:bowdown:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I would be inclined to drop Forster and play Robinson if a player starts making the subs and not the manager something is seriously wrong there,Forster looked a tad jaded and has done for a while,yes he is a fine player and he wont be dropped but maybe he needs a lil reality check to make him realise just because im fit i play syndrome,i thought the whole team perked up a notch or 2 when Jake came on and his willingness to shoot on sight will eventually pay dividends,i like both players but i must admit if i were adams i maybe tempted in starting the game with Jake,Who knows

No, we really aren't (and shouldn't) be dropping our captain and second best striker to play a "striker" who has scored 13 goals in 130 league games. Robinson has done his usual thing of coming off the bench against a tiring team, played alright and all of a sudden we have people calling for him to start. I fancy him to be off in January, I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Wycome would take him off us for a nominal fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here