Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

robinson- will he actually play at all?

Oct 25, 2003
i see this as a bit of a MAKE OR BREAK season for our jake, but in my view he's gonna have to work his skinny white ass off in training to get into the team

now that we've signed mcleod, cox will rarely be used on the left

cox and currie will be 1st and 2nd choice on the right

unless theres an injury to forster and murray, he won't get a look in upfront, especially with virgo signing, and i can see dixon ahead of his aswell

the question is, will he actually get a LOOK IN?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Unfortunately for him, I think he will be used as a utility sub in that he will play in Midfield/Up front, rather than settling in a position. Shame for the player and his confidence etc.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I see him coming on as a sub for Currie, i can't see Currie lasting the full 90 every match and bringing on Jakey, with his pace and flare will give the opposition something to deal with in the last twenty minutes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Impact sub. He's come off the bench to good effect a few times for us, so I'd like to see him utilised against tiring legs if we're needing to try something different.
[edit]
in complete agreement with Lizard.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Impact sub. He's come off the bench to good effect a few times for us, so I'd like to see him utilised against tiring legs if we're needing to try something different.
[edit]

Why don't you ever agree with me you bastard.

Oct 25, 2003
[edit]

the thing is i see mcleod, cox and currie as 'first and second choice' for right and left wing (as currie and to a lesser extend cox can play either), so for him to BE on the bench, one of them would need to be injured really?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The signing of players makes it look rather ominous for Fraser and thankfully Loft

Wrong.We only have 2/3 natural midfielders in the squad.Livers,Thompson and Cox.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming we sign Currie and we also have JR who is to all intents an attacking midfielder, Wes Fogden ( better than Loft not sure about Fraser) and there is talk of signing another central midfielder I believe. You also forgot McLeod so that makes Fraser about 6th in line and hopefully Loft 26th.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Every season is make or break for Jake according to NSC and he still survives

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here