Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roberts To Start Next Week ?

Yoda

English & European
kinkygerbil said:
wolves, watford, cardiff have been told first sunderland goal, wigan

Can't remember the Wolves goal. :dunce:

Watford - We didn't clear the ball quick enough.

Cardiff - Unmarked header as well. Just as much the defences fault.

Sunderland - What else was he meant to :censored:ing do? He did well to stop the original shot.

Wigan - Can't comment as I was at the Olympics and haven't seen them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Beach hut, Fran hagarty, Kinky Gerbil, Repugnant Toad.....

The usual suspects peddling the same old crap fabrications, ie, Kuipers doesnt command his area as well, the defence prefer Roberts, Kicking, Blah, Blah, Blah.

The way Roberts used tocommand his area when going on coco clown runarounds is EXACTLY what we should all be demanding Kuipers do right now I agree, and the flapping at crosses we all saw towards the end of last season, thats what great keeping is all about!
:stupid:

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yoda said:
Can't remember the Wolves goal. :dunce:

Watford - We didn't clear the ball quick enough.

Cardiff - Unmarked header as well. Just as much the defences fault.

Sunderland - What else was he meant to :censored:ing do? He did well to stop the original shot.

Wigan - Can't comment as I was at the Olympics and haven't seen them.

The ones you can't remember were the worst. Wolves - Miller headed in from about a millimetre out after Kuipers refused to come off his line. Wigan - let a speculative long-ranger from Frandsen slip under his body.

As I said on one of the other 5,000 Kuipers/Roberts threads -

Who is the better keeper? Roberts
Who should be playing at the moment? Kuipers

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Albion Dan said:
Beach hut, Fran hagarty, Kinky Gerbil, Repugnant Toad.....

The usual suspects peddling the same old crap fabrications, ie, Kuipers doesnt command his area as well, the defence prefer Roberts, Kicking, Blah, Blah, Blah.

The way Roberts used tocommand his area when going on coco clown runarounds is EXACTLY what we should all be demanding Kuipers do right now I agree, and the flapping at crosses we all saw towards the end of last season, thats what great keeping is all about!

And Kuipers' Mum bleating out the usual crap propaganda about Roberts ... :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here