Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Robert Sanchez

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think he may have had a choice due to the time he has lived here, but never mind, great if he goes on to play for Spain - that would be great for the Albion and the Albion academy too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hmm Spain or England? No brainer for me. Sorry [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] :wink:

He’s Spanish so yes. Footballing ability of side is not of any importance. Play / support your country of birth in any sport. Unless your parents are both of a nationality and you moved somewhere etc. Of course, England are better currently with a higher ranking and fantastic away victory over Spain in our last game, but that shouldn’t come into it :thumbsup:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He’s Spanish so yes. Footballing ability of side is not of any importance. Play / support your country of birth in any sport. Unless your parents are both of a nationality and you moved somewhere etc. Of course, England are better currently with a higher ranking and fantastic away victory over Spain in our last game, but that shouldn’t come into it :thumbsup:

We'll see if England is better when it really matters...

After all, Spain is the more successful football nation. They've won a World Cup without the help of match fixing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

After all, Spain is the more successful football nation. They've won a World Cup without the help of match fixing.

Of course you have irrefutable proof that 1966 was rigged and are definitely not just dangling out a fishing rod.

You certainly know how to make yourself popular round here.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Of course you have irrefutable proof that 1966 was rigged and are definitely not just dangling out a fishing rod.

Irrefutable? Of course not. I also dont have irrefutable proof that 2002 was rigged in favour of South Koreas progress or that there was anything wrong with the 0-0 game between West Germany and Austria in 1982. Its just very likely if you have two fully functional eyes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It's also an odd claim to make in defence of a side that probably spent the last 10 years higher than a Tour de France peloton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You’re new here, so I’ll accept your error of not knowing England and Sheebo / NSC.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You’re new here, so I’ll accept your error of not knowing England and Sheebo / NSC.

Oh I know England when it comes to football. This time we have a really good team and could win it. Repeat over and over again. Then reality comes around like a baseball bat. I could very easily see the same thing happening this summer. As poor as England has been in World Cups throughout the years, the record in the Euros is really, really bad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh I know England when it comes to football. This time we have a really good team and could win it. Repeat over and over again. Then reality comes around like a baseball bat. I could very easily see the same thing happening this summer. As poor as England has been in World Cups throughout the years, the record in the Euros is really, really bad.

I’ll let you off a second time too :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
When are you starting your zero-tolerance ‘England At The Euros Positivity’ thread [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]?

I’m scared of the backlash tbh :lol:

‘What gives you the WRITE TO TEL me WAT I can say type posts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here