Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robert Green

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You f**ked our World Cup, you f**ked our World Cup,
You useless bastard, you f**ked our World Cup.

The one thing that made me smile yesterday :D

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It sort of loses something when the clown up the other end has let in six, though...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Glad it made someone smile.

Made me cringe. As did the chants about them going out in the play-offs. :facepalm:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Glad it made someone smile.

Made me cringe. As did the chants about them going out in the play-offs. :facepalm:

Maybe we should have done the gentlemanly thing then and start supporting the hammers at 6-0 and singing our best wishes for them in the play offs ?

I suppose you approved of the non stop homophobic abuse aimed at us all afternoon ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Maybe we should have done the gentlemanly thing then and start supporting the hammers at 6-0 and singing our best wishes for them in the play offs ?

I suppose you approved of the non stop homophobic abuse aimed at us all afternoon ?

Yes, that's right, I said we should all support the hammers and that I fully endorse non stop homophobic abuse :facepalm:

Singing - "you're going out in the play-offs" - when we're 3-0 down after 11 minutes is embarrassing to my mind. We should have stuck to getting behind our team. I'm all for winding up the opposition, but yesterday it was just embarrassing.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
no better than the shit we put up with against millwall , bollox to em i and i hope they have to stay in that shit hole upton park and also dont go up , so i can hule as much abuse at them as humanly possible next season . Bunch of tossers always have been always will be.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm all for winding up the opposition, but yesterday it was just embarrassing.

You thought our winding up of the opposition was embarrassing ??? Did you not witness our performance on the pitch !!!

I presume your not regular supporter away from home ? Otherwise you would have noticed 'banter' with the opposition is part and parcel of an away day, that doesn't for one minute suggest we don't continue to get behind the lads, irrespective of the scoreline or performance.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You and 50,000 other WH supporters matey. LMFAO

Jevs, I saw the leaflets on Saturday. Why has the mobilised opposition from West Ham fans to this Olympic Stadium move only just started for real? Surely people must have realised years ago it was going to be about as far removed from the atmosphere at Upton Park as you can get.

I just don't understand why everyone has gone along with it, yes, it'll save money for the board, but it will be utterly shit as a matchday experience for home fans.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
You thought our winding up of the opposition was embarrassing ??? Did you not witness our performance on the pitch !!!

I presume your not regular supporter away from home ? Otherwise you would have noticed 'banter' with the opposition is part and parcel of an away day, that doesn't for one minute suggest we don't continue to get behind the lads, irrespective of the scoreline or performance.

No, I'm not a regular away, I've already missed about 5 aways this season so far, about the same as last season, terrible fan. :facepalm:

I'll leave it here as you obviously don't get the point I'm trying to make and I can't be arsed to labour the point.

You keep on smiling :wave:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Jevs, I saw the leaflets on Saturday. Why has the mobilised opposition from West Ham fans to this Olympic Stadium move only just started for real? Surely people must have realised years ago it was going to be about as far removed from the atmosphere at Upton Park as you can get.

I just don't understand why everyone has gone along with it, yes, it'll save money for the board, but it will be utterly shit as a matchday experience for home fans.

To be fair, the Upton Park experience from the home fans seems pretty shit anyway. They rarely sing, bar the handful down the front to our left. Perhaps they only get going for the big games :shrug:

"10 of you singing, there's only 10 of you singing". "6-0 and you still don't sing etc etc." , seems to sum it up nicely. (note to Munhkin, this is the kind of banter that works when you're getting thrashed)

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden

I don't think they have all just gone along with it to be honest. There have been various protests etc and online polls (WHU forum kumb had a pretty conclusive one claiming over 65% of fans don't want it.

I think, as it becomes more of a reality, more protests will happen.

Matey ? How very cockney of you in a kind of Lewes conservative sort of way

Aw thanks sweetie. How very Brightonian of you in a jumped up wank-stain sort of way xxx

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Yes, that's right, I said we should all support the hammers and that I fully endorse non stop homophobic abuse :facepalm:

Singing - "you're going out in the play-offs" - when we're 3-0 down after 11 minutes is embarrassing to my mind. We should have stuck to getting behind our team. I'm all for winding up the opposition, but yesterday it was just embarrassing.

oh just piss off!

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
sort of shit i expect from a snob , how very brave , still same sort of thing as yesterday , hide behind my roughy toughy west ham badge ....

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
sort of shit i expect from a snob , how very brave , still same sort of thing as yesterday , hide behind my roughy toughy west ham badge ....

Tbf mate ya started the abuse, oh they sang bad songs oh well shit happens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here