Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie simpson

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Leroy Lita is available on a FREE transfer. So, how about we give him the £400,000 being talked about here (as a sweetener), at least we will be getting somebody we know will hammer the goals in for us??!

1. He practically is Leon Knight. They couldn't be more similar. Players that are (or were) fairly talented, but thought they were bigger than the club. I can't remember why but there's a reason he wasn't playing for Reading this season and why he got shipped off to Norwich, and it's something to do with him being an arrogant wanker.

2. He'd never come to Brighton. He'll probably end up at Stoke or Hull.

If we could get him though, i reckon Slade could give him the kick up the arse he needs and he would bang in 20 a season no problem.

SeagullOverBromley

May 17, 2009
As I have stated in many posts, my Dad has been good friends with Dick Knight since he was a kid. Obviously he doesn't tell me much but I do find out bits of information.

Simpson certainly will not be signing for us 400k. There's definately been talks with Coventry but not for that figure. The most we will be willing to pay is around 250k

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We are talking about that gym instructor who used to pose as a professional footballer for us, yes? So yes, same guy I think. He was one hell of a runner, which I admit did seem to excite many on here. I prefer footballers without the touch of a rapist though.

Cracking hattrick against Bournemouth though. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here