Votes: 59 48.4%
  • He's shit, I'd drive him back to Derby myself

Votes: 32 26.2%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Sounded like he had a bad game yet again today, so do you think he's worth the £4,200 we're currently paying him?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
He's used to playing in sides with good, creative players around him, while all he had to do was run around.

Now he's not around good players he's been found out.

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
he's not just shit; he's f***ing SHIT... f*** off you poncy long haired prick. How many corners do you WANT to mess up? Just retire.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
he is a competant player but all he seems to do is make 3 yard passes, a lot of those are backwards. He is not winning the ball and is nowhere near the player he was in the premiership. It appears to me he is trying to 'reinvent' himself, he does offer more than our current central midfielders.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His problem is that his legs have gone and he is just playing 3 or 4 yd passes to somebody and then not bothering to run to pick up any return

He is supposed to be playing for us to put himself in the shop window for a team in a higher division but I think he is not doing that very well. He is ok but if I was ascout for a lower Premiership club or top Championship club I weould not be uimpressed sufficiently to reccomend that my club buy him.

Having said that for some unknown reason the sponsors made him MOM.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The amount of people who hate irregardless of what he does on the pitch is f***ing astounding. A lot of players played worse than him to day but about 5people behind me didn't care it was all Savage's fault. A corner of his provoked 30 seconds on him being shit and unable to take corners, followed by an ooh as we almost scored from it. Kuipers offers El-abd no help, then shouts at him and they start complaining that it's Savage's fault for disrupting the dressing room. A lot of fans get the team and players they deserve, a think a lot of our fans deserve a talentless knob like Cox

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He played well against Cheltenham, but he's not got the right sort of midfielder playing with him.

Thomson, Livermore & Savage are all holding midfielders and there's only so much holding a midfield can do!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Say what you like about his performance, but he was the ONLY one out there who looked like he gave a f***ing shit today.

As the minutes were ticking down and we had a throw deep in our own half, he was clearly EXASPERATED at the complete lack of movement, effort or any interest whatsoever from anyone else in receiving it, and so ran 50 yards into the RB position and literally screamed for the ball.

He's not the player he was, but unlike most people around him, at least he seems to give a toss.

The Part Time Fan

Oct 11, 2008
seen him twice and he hasnt blown me away in either game, he hasnt even stood out, although i do think he puts in a bit more effort than some of our player, he wants to impress, but right now he just isnt for me

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He has not made any difference to our team and has contributed very little,but he does possess a nice touch on the ball that slows the game down to his pace wich sadly is woefully slow,i counted 5 short passes and 3 wasted free kicks plus 3 dire corners,so i would have to say,thanks for popping down but cheerio pal. :bigwave:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Sounded like he had a bad game yet again today, so do you think he's worth the £4,200 we're currently paying him?

Oh, sounded like! You didn't go to the game, but yet you come on here and start making threads about a players game, not to mention ridiculous ones to sack the manager. Idiot.

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
he's getting fed up with the slow-wittedness of many of the players around him. True, he can't run, but he could still make a real difference if people would listen to him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Oh, sounded like! You didn't go to the game, but yet you come on here and start making threads about a players game, not to mention ridiculous ones to sack the manager. Idiot.

He was shit last week and sounded as shit today.

Window licker.

Sorry, but Savage isn't the problem.
Yes he's used to feeding on passes, not being the sole provider - he's not a 'midfield general' like that. His passes are almost always to a fellow team-mate too, so be fair.

The problems are seated in the fact that we have no-one who does anything unexpected, who ever sells a dummy in the area, who can chip while their keeper is going to ground to save an expected blast.
Also, if we are going to hit from distance, better that it's not straight at their keeper and 2 inches off the ground. That's f***ing SORRY stuff for a pro player to be doing.

I think I preferred even McGhee's style of play, to that served up lately!

THAT's how bad it is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And where exactly has this figure of £4,200 a week come from that we are supposedly paying Savage ? Oh hang on, its the weekly Saturday binfest on NSC. I forgot, I'm in the BOLLOCKS zone arn't I.

Carry on.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Was you at Elland Road last week? That's the basis of this thread.

No I wasn't, it was my friends 21st otherwise I was definately going. My dad did and he, amonst others, told me he wasn't very good, but I didn't come on here saying about his performence because I didn't witness it for myself. You say it's the basis, but you started the thread 'sounded like he had a another bad game yet again today' how do you know you didn't see it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here