Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler??????

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I saw his name mentioned a few times on here yesterday. I was under the impression he was off to MK Dons this month....

Can anyone shed any further light on this?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was rubbish when he was at Cardiff.

What a waste of a once promising career.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
His name was mentioned by Mike Ward on SCR saying that he had heard something. Although he has been nocking them in regularly in Australia can't say I would get too excited if any rumours proved to be true.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He'd never come here. Too many Arse Bandits innit. :lolol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Think I actually started this, a few days ago. Not from anything I have heard, just a feeling with the racing/Australia links with Bloom. Mike Ward must read nsc. As for the player himself, he is scoreing goals down under. True he has under achived since leaving Liverpool basicly and he is no spring chicken. What he is though is a natural instintive goalscorer and even at 35, if the desire and the fitness is there, he would score goals given the amount of chances we create..Gus would know if this was the case better than anyone on this site and if he turned up in a Albion shirt I would be very excited, as it would mean Gus thinks he can do the buisness and in Gus we trust!
And dont forget what he done to Bellottis misssus....Legend!!!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
He doesn't know anything about the rumours linking him with us, has only spoken to MK Dons. I know this as he came in to my work today and we had a little chat :thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On a pay as you play basis would be interesting - though if that was to happen I'd prefer it to have happened a couple of years ago; he isn't getting any younger. Still, it's up to Gus................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thank you we don't need players that just want to see out their careers - think Kitson

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... What he is though is a natural instintive goalscorer and even at 35, if the desire and the fitness is there, he would score goals given the amount of chances we create.

thats a big if. i think the day he left this country he showed his desire, you dont go to such a tinpot leauge unless football is a secondry concern. i was going to write the fitness is gone but appears he is regularly playing for the shorter season A-League, but its a different pace shirley?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I thought he'd be gone after one season out here but he keeps on playing on so I'm starting to think he's enjoying himself out in Oz.

I mean where would you rather be now, sunny Perth or cold old Milton K.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here